• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. wuschel_lux

wrong value in e-mail template after dropdown change

Hi all, I have a strange behaviour in a form using Joomla 4.4.0 and Fabrik 4.0 Zeta on PHP 8.2.12. The form is writing with a PHP Form Plugin some data after some calculations to a db table. This part works as it should. In e second step an e-mail with a php template is send as confirmation to...
  2. wuschel_lux

show/hide elements in a form based on a "config-field" from another table

Hi, I am trying to have a form with each time different elements shown/hidden based on checkboxes set in an other table. Table A contains: ID | EVENT NAME (field) | REQUIRED_FIELDS (checkbox) e.g. 13 | Test Event | ["A","C"] Form B based on Table B ID | EVENT (databasejoin) | FIELD A | FIELD...
  3. wuschel_lux

PHP validation rule on a field element

Hi all, are php validation rules acting the same if used in an "element" or "form"? I have personalised generated link: https://url.me/evaluation?tab_form___my_hash=9EZlf6Z8EcOAGSJ&tab_form___course=48 send out to the participant. The system now needs to check if the Hash is in a table and...
  4. wuschel_lux

multi page form - next button is running in validation "loop"

Hi all, I created an evaluation form with multiple pages an I am facing an issue when coming from a list hitting ADD button. When I click on the button "next" an overlay with Validating and running circle appears but never steps forward. The form hangs. Any idea what could be wrong?
  5. wuschel_lux

Repeat Group Table Layout

playing around with repeat groups as table. The repeat group has 3 equal columns (2x field element and 1x checkbox) and each element has the same bootstrap class, but they are not distributed equal. Is there a possibility to influence the output? Cassiopeia Yootheme Pro
  6. wuschel_lux

List is not generated when adding new form

Hi all, just installed a brand new Joomla 4.2.6 instance running only with few plugins: Fabrik and Yootheme template. Install of Fabrik without problems. When I create a new form, the form is generated with: - groups - elements (id, date_time) but no list. In the DB I can see that the table...
  7. wuschel_lux

counting checkboxes checked in a calc element

Hi all, actually I have a voting form with more checkbox elements with each 2 options. Now I want to monitor in a calc element the number of overall checked boxes. My first attempt was to give the value = 1 to each option and run this code in the calc element: $c1 =...
  8. wuschel_lux

fileupload element - ajax enabled - rename file

Good morning, I am struggling with renaming my files when activating AJAX. Without AJAX my code is working properly and takes the JUSER_ID from the actual form $myJuser = $formModel->getElementData('tablename___juser_id'); $myJuser = $myJuser[0]; With the JUSER_ID, I do some DB queries to get a...
  9. wuschel_lux

RESOLVED: Element -> JavaScript show/hide fields

Hi all, I need your help for following scenario: Existing is a cascading-dropdown element, that when one of the values 15 | 20 | 25 are selected, an additional element will be shown, if an other vale selected this element is hidden. For testing with one number e.g. 15, I managed to do it, but...
  10. wuschel_lux

multi page form - validation issue on

Hi, I found this post (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/form-tabs-save-button-in-multi-group-form.44041/) and did also a multi page form as mentioned in the post. Only I run into validation issues for fields hidden by JavaScript. And yes the validation rule has validate hidden = No...
  11. wuschel_lux

databasejoin element, limit to check max 5 checkboxes

Hi all, I am trying to limit the user to not select more than 5 checkboxes, rendered from a databasejoin element from a different table as checkbox. There can be 20 checkboxes shown, but only up to 5 can be selected, else the from could not be send. The final idea would be to have a table...
  12. wuschel_lux

[solved] copy record without running form php script

Hi, Is it possible to copy a record in a table with the "list - copy plug-in", but not running a "php form plugin" in the corresponding form? The php script should only run on NEW or EDIT not on COPY. Thanks a lo for any hint.
  13. wuschel_lux

SUM repeat group element to pay with stripe

Hi out there, I am trying to build a basic shop to sell a few articles. Running latest Joomla and Fabrik, but I had to use git version to be able to run stripe form plugin. Short, I have 3 fields in a repeat group: - article (databasejoin) - quantity - price, calc field article price * qty...
  14. wuschel_lux

Stripe - Parameter "source": "" is empty and leads to error

Hi all, additional to the PayPal payment I would like to offer also Stripe... But here I get following error on the test platform: When I have a look into the Stripe Logs I fond following: Request-POST-Text { "amount": "15000", "currency": "eur", "source": "", "description": "...
  15. wuschel_lux

PayPal form plugin - IPN status always pending

Hi all, I read, the PayPal plugin is not anymore the preferred payment method for Fabrik and is still complex. But maybe there is someone out ho can help me out. The explanation video in the forum uses Flash, so I could not watch it. The problem in my Form is (for the moment PayPal Sandbox) is...
  16. wuschel_lux

[SOLVED] PHP / HTML E-Mail Template Question

Hi all, I struggle with a custom e-mail template. I started this to have a bit CSS included. I have a part where I ask in the form if parent address is same as kids address and depending on this vaiables value I want to show a text: same ass kid or if different show the parents address. Here...
  17. wuschel_lux

databasejoin: show only persons from repeated group belongs to the parent person

Hi all, I had some time ago raised a questions, an thanks to the community found a solution (https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/design-function-question.50613/#post-264494). So I have a Parent person, who can register other persons (in a repeated group). So later in a databasejoin...
  18. wuschel_lux

Calc-Element: when Orig. Field has Input Mask -> Ajax calculation does not work

Hi all, I have a problem with calculation. I have e field with a so called "Matricule" (Format: YYYY MM DD XXX YY). With a calculation field I would like to deduct the Birthdate. The field Matricule is: plugin: Field format: text validation: notempty Input Mask: 9999 99 99 999 99 The...
  19. wuschel_lux

dropdown element in repeat group does not store new values

Hi all, I have a problem storing new data in a dropdown element, when located in a repeated group. An other dropdown outside the repeat group stores the values. Frontend edition: Enable -> Yes Only add label-> Yes Save new additions-> Yes Thanks for your help. BR
  20. wuschel_lux

Set a status field depending on an value of an other table

Hi all, I am trying again to do something new for me. E.g. a person wants to subscribe to a course, I have a field (dropdown element) only visible for Admins with the status. In the table courses, there is a field with the max. participants in. So when someone subscribes and the already...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back