Search results

1. W

Varchar sorts with mixed alphanumeric content

If I sort a mySQL varchar field containing alphanumeric data (e.g. 10/10/95) in my database using phpMyAdmin (e.g. SELECT field FROM table ORDER BY field), the data always appear in the correct order. If I attempt to sort the same data with Fabrik's field ordering capability, the data do not...
  2. W

How to add/remove icons on the list

While I've read numerous posts about removing icons, I've yet to find one that informs how to remove the "Empty" icon from forms that otherwise have superuser permissions. It is simply too easy for someone to trash a great deal of work with this icon present in a production environment
  3. W

DISTINCTROW qualifier in lists involving joined tables

Is there a plugin or other way of adding a DISTINCT or DISTINCTROW qualifier to a list query involving joined tables?
  4. W

Problem editing records having field names with embedded spaces

My mySQL database has many files with spaces embedded in their field names: for example, `First Name`. When I attempt to edit any record in a Fabrik list with a field name taking this form, Fabrik destroys all data in all fields in the record having embedded spaces in their names. There is no...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back