• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. Racmitch

Fabrik and Fusion Charts

I am trying to learn how to use Fusion Chart integrated with Fabrik and using Robbie's webinar with Joomlashack as my example. I have built a quick joomla test site to learn hands on and thought I had everything set up correctly. Joomla 3.9.19 Fabrik 3.9.1 Got the latest fusion chart plug-in...
  2. Racmitch

Site crach with this error

Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik. If it is appearing in an unexpected location, the site admin should check the configuration of any file upload elements on Fabrik forms, to ensure that an upload path has been set correctly. What do I do to fix It?
  3. Racmitch

w.y.s.i.w.y.g. editor not working in fabrik 3.9

i have a new site, on j 3.9.8 and just put fabrik in (3.9) to make a few simple forms (I have made these many times.) I have a textarea that I would like to have the w.y.s.i.w.y.g. editor available to the registered user in a section. the textarea shows up but the w.y.s.i.w.y..g. (in this case...
  4. Racmitch

This is a "is it possible" question

I want to make a form in fabrik that would be left side is text right side is a text field or something of that nature. basically a standard form. but I would like an individual user (everything on this site is unique to a user id) to be able to, if needed change the text on the left hand side...
  5. Racmitch

Looking for some help in a project(posting here cause I can't access pro level subs)

We are looking for some help (paid) in a new joomla/fabrik project. I didn't know if Hugh or one of the other awesome Fabrik gurus would be interested in this, but if anyone is interested in seeing a scope of work to see if there is an interest please post here and I will be in contact with you.
  6. Racmitch

Moving a very large Fabrik based site

Hi Guys, We need to move our site built with fabrik to a new hosting co with a new domain, from a fabrik stand point what do we need to do to make sure it doesn't break?
  7. Racmitch

SQL queries in Plot a lot

I am working on connecting the data visualization component "Plot-a-lot" through Fabrik so that charts and graphs can be made by the input of users through Fabrik forms. I have gotten it to work so far as pulling the data from specific tables to make the charts, the one piece I'm missing at this...
  8. Racmitch

still not getting the hang of the calc element...grrrrr

I am again working with the calc element. I thought I had it figured out, but still getting the wrong number in the total when I do a % total. The actual math is (numbers are just what I'm using as a sample) 100 -75 / 100 * 100 to equal 25% now I have to add the fields from each equation to...
  9. Racmitch

showing a visualization in an article.

I can't seem to find an answer for this in the wiki, tutorials or forum, and I looked....lol ...if you use {fabrik view=form id=1} to see a form in an article and {fabrik view=list id=1} to see a list in an article, what syntax do you use to see a chart made in "visualizations" in an article?
  10. Racmitch

Form's Print button stopped working after fabrik update

I just was informed by a user and I verified, that the forms "print" button has stopped working on all fabrik forms since we updated to 3.8. They all were working without issue before the update. I don't get an error message it just now doesn't do anything when you click print.
  11. Racmitch

EMERGENCY...Site down with Fabrik error, please help

We have not touched our site or made changes to anything, over the weekend this notice came up when we tried to access the site. "Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik. If it is appearing in an unexpected location, the site admin should check the configuration of any...
  12. Racmitch

using calc element to create a percentage total

Hi Guys been awhile, I have a question I'm hoping can be answered in this forum, if I need to bump up to the pro forum let me know. I have used the calc element to create different math calculations, but I need to make one now that will show the difference of 2 numbers as a percentage. I do know...
  13. Racmitch

creating % with the calc element

Hi Guys been awhile, I have a question I'm hoping can be answered in this forum, if I need to bump up to the pro forum let me know. I have used the calc element to create different math calculations, but I need to make one now that will show the difference of 2 numbers as a percentage. I do know...
  14. Racmitch

question about using the "repeat" function with groups

Just curious, I made a "list", which created a form and group. I added a 2nd group so i can use the group>repeat function. All with that works well. when I save the form and the saved file shows in the list, it shows as many record files in the list that someone would click the red "Add" button...
  15. Racmitch

Database join...is it different then older fabrik versions?

Hi Guys, Trying to set up a database join in the new version of fabrik. I have access to the old system and fabrik configuration i used before to make this work, however after adding the same statements and such I am getting this error " 1054 Unknown column 'goal_planning_sheets.userid' in...
  16. Racmitch

print button issue with new build

ok, I'll try to explain this as best I can. Hugh, I'm sure you remeber me and hope all is well, we are building version 2 of the project you worked with me on in 14. I have a sandbox and production version of the new project running, both have exactly the same components and same versions of...
  17. Racmitch

Pro Support says I can't post after payment made

can someone correct this for me please
  18. Racmitch

This is more of an opinion question

I am making a "quiz" with fabrik, basically a question with a true/false answer. When a user selects either true or false I would like the correct answer to show under the question. so what element would one use to create the answer showing after a radio button was selected?
  19. Racmitch

hate to ask this again, but I can't find my old post

I have a "list view" under the form I created, normally when a form is submitted the text entered shows in the list view(full or truncated, but shows up). This was working on this form, I was making some changes and now the text entered on the form is no longer showing in the list view. This...
  20. Racmitch

list layout in article is a mess

Hi Guys, I started a new fabrik project in 3.2 on J3.4 this time round, I have been pretty successful with the results of creating forms and having the form look and function good. My issue is with the "view-list" It extends way past the article width of the page, the older version of fabrik I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back