Search results

1. M

Fabrik Form Error

The only difference is that I was on 3.0.7 and upgraded to 3.0.9. Is there a way to downgrade to 3.0.7 without losing all the live forms I have? Thanks
  2. M

Fabrik Form Error

Yes, It's set to yes Joomla 2.5.28 php version 5.3.10 With no plans to upgrade Joomla or php till summer this means that I won't be able to have a search form on my site? I used to have it working with the same configuration before. Please advice. Thanks
  3. M

Fabrik Form Error

I did get the update as recommended and still getting: Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 338
  4. M

Fabrik Form Error

I fixed it manually. You recommend I should get the update?
  5. M

Fabrik Form Error

I did
  6. M

Fabrik Form Error

And now it gets redirect to: getData:Unknown column 'tablename.id' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT
  7. M

Fabrik Form Error

Same :( Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 338 Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in...
  8. M

Fabrik Form Error

Followed the above and I got a new error: Notice: Use of undefined constant id - assumed 'id' in ../plugins/fabrik_form/redirect/redirect.php on line 403 Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336
  9. M

Fabrik Form Error

I did and I got the error below in the console: Undefined variable: id in ../plugins/fabrik_form/redirect/redirect.php Any idea? Thanks
  10. M

Fabrik Form Error

I'm still having issues building a search form. I built it from scratch many time and I keep getting the same error SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data
  11. M

Fabrik Form Error

Hello, I'm using a fabrik form to search a database table. I have setup my form to redirect to the database table list after submission and set it to be used to search data. The redirect link is: /index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=19&resetfilters=1 Every time a user submits a...
  12. M

Cascading Drop Down

Hello, I'm trying to create a simple cascading drop down following this tutorial: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/19 I have two tables in my database one master which I created a database join drop down for. I created the second dependent menu as a cascading and made sure I set...
  13. M

How to do condition drop-down's that link to a database

I followed your steps and it didn't work for me. My database tables are Main Table: MainProblem id: problemID label: problemName Secondary Table: SubProblem id: subID label: subProblemName foreign key: subProblem I created the main drop down as databasejoin and added the following to...
  14. M

Fabrik Form to send email to a URL Parameter

Hello, I would like to create a fabrik form that will have an email plugin to send email on submission. I would like to send to an email address form a URL parameter. how can I do that? Thanks, Mona
  15. M

Joomla user registration adding new user to multiple groups

Hello, Any help with assigning the user to multiple groups? Thanks, Mona
  16. M

URL Variable in a Form

Got it! Thank you so much you are very helpful. It worked.
  17. M

URL Variable in a Form

I'm sorry since I'm using Fabrik form for the first time I'm not sure I understand well. You mean I should rename my hidden element to: my-table___alumniID where "my-table" is the table I want to copy the id from and "alumniID" is the id column name in that table? no need to use URL variable...
  18. M

URL Variable in a Form

Thank you for your reply. Where to use this? in the default value of the hidden field? Please see attached image
  19. M

URL Variable in a Form

Hello, I'm passing variable from one form to another so I added it in the redirect jump address but then trying to insert in in the following form in a hidden field (element) and don't know what would be the syntax of getting this URL variable into that hidden field. My redirect jump address...
  20. M

Joomla user registration adding new user to multiple groups

Hello, I'm trying to use fabrik forms as a custom user registration in Joomla and add the newly registered users automatically to multiple groups, can this be done? Also I tried the redirect plugin and it doesn't work all I get on submission is a popup with "Form is Saved" message. Thanks...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back