Search results

1. M

Fabrik Form Error

Hello, I'm using a fabrik form to search a database table. I have setup my form to redirect to the database table list after submission and set it to be used to search data. The redirect link is: /index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=19&resetfilters=1 Every time a user submits a...
  2. M

Cascading Drop Down

Hello, I'm trying to create a simple cascading drop down following this tutorial: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/19 I have two tables in my database one master which I created a database join drop down for. I created the second dependent menu as a cascading and made sure I set...
  3. M

Fabrik Form to send email to a URL Parameter

Hello, I would like to create a fabrik form that will have an email plugin to send email on submission. I would like to send to an email address form a URL parameter. how can I do that? Thanks, Mona
  4. M

URL Variable in a Form

Hello, I'm passing variable from one form to another so I added it in the redirect jump address but then trying to insert in in the following form in a hidden field (element) and don't know what would be the syntax of getting this URL variable into that hidden field. My redirect jump address...
  5. M

Joomla user registration adding new user to multiple groups

Hello, I'm trying to use fabrik forms as a custom user registration in Joomla and add the newly registered users automatically to multiple groups, can this be done? Also I tried the redirect plugin and it doesn't work all I get on submission is a popup with "Form is Saved" message. Thanks...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back