Search results

1. O

Redirect if google not accessible in visualization

Hello, Do you anyone have any hint how to redirect the page from googla map visualization in the case user does not have access to google servers? Possibly right from Menu (map visualization) -> 1) google server accessible ... OK 2) google server not accessible ... redirect Thank you, Ondrej
  2. O

Please help! Sum of values on radio buttons

That calc element -> javascript -> action: blur (try focus .. somethin will work)-> select at the bottom: if this element == value (your value) -> then Hide -> select element you want to hide .... repeat that for all the element questions as you need.
  3. O

Please help! Sum of values on radio buttons

Can you use calc element to sum up the raw values of buttons? To get your button value: $answervalue1 = '{table___element1_raw}'; $answervalue2 = '{table___element2_raw}'; $sum = $answervalue1 + $answervalue2; return $sum; then javascript plugin to show or hide next elements (questions) based...
  4. O

[SOLVED] list_X.js cannot post

Thank you, hugh
  5. O

Thanks a lot again for your help and patience hugh (and also Matthias mudshark79) :)
  6. O

yo soy estupido. Of course, super simple. I do not know where did I pick up that idea to use the php plugin with javascript insted of purely javascript plugin. Maybe just tired of working on the weekend. The only correct way was to use JS List plugin with following code to call php function...
  7. O

Okey, one non-sense I did was combining the php plugin and js code instead of using just purely javascript list plugin. Please do not waste your time on this topic. I will let you know when I figure out.
  8. O

With help from Matthias I was able to figure out the way the list table data are declared as: var listdata = Fabrik.getBlock('list_123').options.data; var rowitem = listdata[0][0].data.table___element; With javascript from list php plugin I get value "1" which is of course correct because...
  9. O

Of course, I have tried to use list_X.js with var rowitem = ids.join(','); however got an "undefinied" error.
  10. O

Sorry, Hugh, you are right. This is exactly what worked. $myrow->$input->getString('itemrow',''); I am still struggling to get element value of particular row. Can I get that with list php plugin via javascript code there? It seems I do not clearly understand what is the difference between...
  11. O

the problem was with: $rowitem = JRequest::getVar('rowitem', ''); As you suggested, works with: $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $input = $app->input; $myrow->getString('itemrow','');
  12. O

Thank you very much Troester. Finally I am able to move ahead.
  13. O

to get rowid I tried with no success: --- 1 --- var rowitem = $('hastr_items___id_raw'); --- 2 --- var elementname = "hastr_items___id_raw"; var myelement = listdata[0][0].data; var rowitem = myelement[elementname]; --- 3 --- var rowitem = listdata[0][0].data.hastr_items___id; --- 4 --- var...
  14. O

Thank you, Troester. Sorry for the sent typo. That was the only one I do not have in the original script. If there are no other, them I am sure the problem lays somewhere else. (In reality I use the right spelling send. ... The rest of the code is my site original.) My point is I do not get any...
  15. O

With the same structure as with form_X.js used for list_X.js I cannot post. function newOrderJS(){ var rowitem = 70; var url="index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=plugin.userAjax&method=neworderphp&rowitem=" + rowitem; var response = ''; new Request( { url: url...
  16. O

Pinterest like list

working example: http://www.stolmir.cz/cs/pages/info
  17. O

Pinterest like list

/* CSS-Only Pinterest Style Columns Layout */ /* http://cssdeck.com/labs/css-only-pinterest-style-columns-layout */ /* body { background: url(http://subtlepatterns.com/patterns/scribble_light.png) ; }*/ #wrapper { width: 90%; max-width: 1100px; min-width: 800px; margin...
  18. O

Pinterest like list

Hi Chozma, Thank you for your like on this one. I have few more lines of advice. Image width should be set exact or wider than total width divided by the lowest number of columns (set the value in css code) so it would always be displayed to fit to the width of box. Images are not uploaded by...
  19. O

JS Update Multiple Dropdown Values

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fields-entered-into-one-form-load-into-dropdown-in-another-form.17008/
  20. O

JS Update Multiple Dropdown Values

I wonder if there is some join___X___ method to get the values directly instead of running two queries.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back