Search results

1. Martooti

Store form data in session and return it in new form

The point is that I don't want this value to be visible in the url. The person should be able to get it just from his email to make sure that he have access to the email included in the form
  2. Martooti

Store form data in session and return it in new form

I have a form that have a hidden field value sent to the email submitted in the form. This form redirect to the other form where the user should be able to enter the data from the hidden field , which he received by email. So I tried to stored the hidden field in the session by enabling "Use...
  3. Martooti

order plugin - screen scrolling

I want to make a gallery that allow admin to order the photos by dragging. Galleries are displayed as list rows, and images inside every gallery are uploaded with ajax plugin. I made extra list that display the repeat table with all images uploaded by ajax. With this list I enabled order plugin...
  4. Martooti

map visualization - get directions

Thank you for your attention. Unfortunately it is not working for me :( I added <h3>{jos_mt_links___link_name}</h3><div class="image-container" style="height:50px">{jos_mt_links___path}<br/><a href="{nav_url}">Get directions</a></div> to the bubble and I added two lines in googlemap.php, but...
  5. Martooti

map visualization - get directions

Is it possible to enable get directions upon click on the pin in google map visualization from mobile device? From user current location to the place clicked of course. Thank you for all answers
  6. Martooti

form not submitting

Thank you all for your time and help! You are an amazing team! I make a newsletter menu a fabrik form item and this seems to fix the problem. Before newsletter form wasn't assigned to any menu item. I am checking this, because after is submitted it redirect to other fabrik lists, but at least...
  7. Martooti

form not submitting

well I am very confused myself. I remove form from the module right now and eave it only in newsletter menu. Sometime it submit and sometime not. I try to unpublish jce media box plugin , date module and slideshow ck, but as before one time it sends other time no. There is nothing else really...
  8. Martooti

form not submitting

It was ajax validation but I removed it. But still form is not submitting :( After I removed slideshow ck from newsletter page I was able to submit the form once from the component input (not module) http://barracuda-travel.com/newsletter
  9. Martooti

form not submitting

I moved the website to http://barracuda-travel.com/ I wrote above that I updated the link in my sites sorry didn't make it clear. Module is in the bottom of every page
  10. Martooti

form not submitting

I updated the link for the website.
  11. Martooti

form not submitting

Thank you Hugh. I wait for updates.
  12. Martooti

form not submitting

Thank you Hugh, I updated my sites - it is Barracuda Travel
  13. Martooti

form not submitting

Hello I have a website with many forms - contact form, reservation form, feedback from and newsletter form. Newsletter form most of the time do not want to submit. The other one works fine as far as I see. Can you please take a look at this? Newsletter form is on every page with website in the...
  14. Martooti

Range filter with specified ranges

Hello, I have a list of properties with sizes and prices. I would like that it will be possible to search through these data by range. I did make a range filters for those fields, but it show the values that has been added for example: 25 500, 27 800, 34 700 for price or 45, 76, 89 for square...
  15. Martooti

error on click on calendar in date field

Slideshow CK was making this problem. Deactivating the module allow to show the calendar.
  16. Martooti

error on click on calendar in date field

Again I have the same problem: click on the calendar submit the form: http://test.barracuda-travel.com/reservation Any ideas?
  17. Martooti

Single element in detail custom template

Thank you Troester! It's working!
  18. Martooti

Single element in detail custom template

I am trying to make use of fileupload element which allows to upload many files - images and videos. I would like that both kind of files are displayed smaller size on details view but on click opened with full size in lightbox. Unfortunatelly by defaulf video files are not included in the...
  19. Martooti

Custom pin in googlemap visualization from databasejoin

Thanks Hugh I found already the solution. I selected 'img tag' from the list below and now it is working. All the best to your son and his wife! :)
  20. Martooti

Custom pin in googlemap visualization from databasejoin

Was it not submitted on Github yet? I have a latest release from Github on my website but still it doesn't show the pins when they are stored in databasejoin element. I make for test two elements - 1st fileupload and second databasejoin that store the image path. I checked in the database both...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back