Search results

1. mambanero

Where condition in cascadingdropdown element

Hi, i have to filter my cascadingdropdown element with an instance sql WHERE. My question is: can i compare two element of differents tables? For exemple If i have two tables (persons, subscription) and the elements malefemale.persons and malefemale.subscription can i use in WHERE box an...
  2. mambanero

How download modules...

Hi, how can i download the modules like Quick-icon Administration module for Joomla 3.x? Is it possible?
  3. mambanero

Hide element in detail view

Hi can i to hide some elements in the details view but not in the form view? I have yet set "disable in list view" form the settings of the element but without result... Mauro
  4. mambanero

Compare element date and warning message

Hi, i'm trying to compare two dates of the same table (submission and medical_certificate) whit validation plugin greaterorlessthan end to obtain a warning message (icon or red text) whitout success. Can you help me? Thanks
  5. mambanero

Hide element after condition

Hi all, i have an element yesno and i would like to conditionate another element in the same table (or form). i.e. minore_element (yesno) with value 1 has to hide the tutore_element I have to use some code php? Thanks Mauro
  6. mambanero

PDF, Email and DW icons...

I try to activate PDF, Email and download (Zip file ) icon from my webesit but, in the case of PDF, i have alwais this error Warning: require_once(/web/htdocs/mywesite/home/libraries/dompdf/lib/php-font-lib/classes/Font.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back