Search results

1. SoilentRed

Updated bitly.php in fabrik library

I finally have something to contribute! Hopefully this helps someone and can be used in J4 (I'm using this on J3). Bitly went ahead and updated their API to version 4. So my forms stopped shortening my long URLs. With the new version, you no longer use a secret key and account name to connect...
  2. SoilentRed

Excited for the future

Hey everyone! I just wanted to chime in here. I just want to say thanks. I've been using Fabrik for some 8 years now and have taken more from the community than I've given. That is for sure. So thank you for everything. I'm excited to see this moving forward. I know we need to get the project...
  3. SoilentRed

[SOLVED] Javascript Clear Question

I have a very long form. Like 80 questions. They are broken into groups. One of the first questions we ask determines which groups the form will show/hide via javascript presets in fabrik. that all works great. At the end of the form, there is a calc element that does a lot of stuff and...
  4. SoilentRed

Enhanced and regular Dropdowns working intermittently

I have some forms that use a database join dropdown. Based on the select, a hidden calc field captures and id and which is used to generate options for a followup database dropdown with ajax. The problem is that the second dabasejoin element only works some of the time. your halp is valued.
  5. SoilentRed

databasejoin error

I have a prblem that started happening again when I switched to enhanced dropdowns. It seems to ignore the notempty validation I put in place in case someone doesn't select a value from the dropdown. Users are getting this error 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that...
  6. SoilentRed

Form Email Plugin Condition Failing

I'm trying to send an email to a "leader of leaders". So I'm building an array of the groups (id) he runs. Then I'm building an array of the submitter's groups and I'm seeing if there are any matches to return the desired true or false value. // Get Mark Groups and build array $dbMarkGroups =...
  7. SoilentRed

[SOLVED] Placeholder in data - where for database join element is not working

I have a calc element that generates an or clause in my form. It runs the calc on the page load. // Get a list of the member's jomsocial group ids $db = JFactory:: getDbo(); $db->setQuery('SELECT groupid FROM #__community_groups_members WHERE memberid = {$my->id}'); $rows =...
  8. SoilentRed

Just a little feedback

This error you all hardcoded was very helpful. thanks! attached.
  9. SoilentRed

Data lost on update

All, I don't know how this could have occurred, so maybe the correlation is not necessarily the cause, but on Friday evening, I ran my GitHub update of Fabrik and everything seemed to have gone over smoothly. I have a backup from about 6 hours before I ran the update, and I have a backup...
  10. SoilentRed

Date picker for Date Element is not working

When I click the date picker for the date element on my forms, the date I select is not being entered into the field. This seems to have started happening after my most recent Github update.
  11. SoilentRed

[SOLVED] Class 'Twilio\Rest\Client' not found

Trying to send SMS on a new form with the SMS plugin. Getting this error: Class 'Twilio\Rest\Client' not found I'm using eval to get a list of numbers. Here's the code there: $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery->select('phone')->from('afab_test_list')...
  12. SoilentRed

[SOLVED] Error 500 on fabrik update (FTP method)

I'm feeling thankful that I took a backup just before attempting this (as per your instruction). I used filezilla to upload fabrik highlighted files to the joomla root directory (except fabrik_build). To speed things up, I selected to overwrite only if there was a different file size. Once it...
  13. SoilentRed

Dynamic Form

I want to make one form that serves all my Franchisees. Each franchisee will has their own landing page. That page has a module that captures a group leader id, which ideally should be used to send that franchisee an email with the details that have been submitted on the form. Is there a way I...
  14. SoilentRed

onChange Javascript directives for element no longer working

I have a hunch this is related to an update attempt I made over the weekend. Long story short, I updated Joomla and JomSocial over the weekend. But the Jomsocial update ruined the site, so I had to reinstall the previous version and everything SEEMED to go back to normal. So I have the latest...
  15. SoilentRed

Passing message through loop | 0 - syntax error, unexpected 'test' (T_STRING)

I have a form with a textarea element. This element gets formatted and passed through a loop and inserted into a few rows. It works perfectly fine except when the submitter presses [Enter] to start a new line in their message. When the submitter has a new line in their message, I get the...
  16. SoilentRed

Query Row Count Between Dates | Halp

I have an element for start date, end date and a database join that gives a user id. I have a fabrik table that with a bunch of data submitted by a user. I'm trying to put together a query that returns the row count of the selected user. I'm using calc with ajax to get the value. Here's the...
  17. SoilentRed

Timepicker validation | Allowed Dates | Allowed Times

I used the snippet in the for Allow Future Dates referenced here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/date-element/#only-allow-future-dates-to-be-selected for the date element. It works like a charm. I need to take this a step further and only allow times 15 minutes out from the present...
  18. SoilentRed

Scheduler Cron Not Processing Script

I have a scheduled task published. When I tick the task and click run, the script processes and executes properly. I have the script running every 5 minutes. I see the timestamp on "Last Run" updating every 5 minutes, but the script does not seem to be processing. This script sends out Text...
  19. SoilentRed

Variables/tags within element

I have form that loops through data and pulls first name and last name and full name. that form has textarea for the message. I want to be able to tag first and last name data in the message through the loop. I'm using cron/fabrik scheduler to send the messages $fname =...
  20. SoilentRed

Characters Modified on submit

I have a few forms that keep turning my ampersand (&) into & I also and seeing that my single quote (') is being stored as ' I presume that this is for security reasons. Is there a way for me to allow some characters to process as is? Thank you!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back