Search results

1. keith21

pre filters

Hi guys I am trying to get a pre filter to work on user groups. Under value I have placed my query and Type set to Query. The table is a repeat in the db hence me using a inner join to link the table. sin_action ->Field is ID condition IN Value SELECT r.id from sin_actions_repeat_taskvisibleto...
  2. keith21

php eval problem

Hi How can I output the username - name, the code below only outputs the username. $currentstatus = '{sin_actions___currentStatus}'; $users = JFactory::getUser()->get('id'); $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $queryUsername = "SELECT username,name FROM sin_users WHERE id = $users"...
  3. keith21

Calc Element Bug

Hi guys I have a cal element to calc a address on a single line. The code works fine on the Form view, does as it should. But for some reason any items saved in the database show up in list view on the top. Its really strange, its concatenating all single line addresses into one. This only does...
  4. keith21

Database selection

Hi I have joined fabrik table with joomla groups table. I can create new records perfectly fine. Although when I open that record it does not show the multi selection off groups. Database shows that is has more than one group imputed. This is code i have used: $db = JFactory::getDbo()...
  5. keith21

form css

Hi Is it possible to style a radio button for my form view. I like to add an image for every value. I have this at the moment, was trying to put a border to start off with but it does not work. #form_1 #sin_prbi___ActiveStatus fabrikgrid_prbi_as_notset { border: 10px solid red; }
  6. keith21

error when opening a database record.

Hi I keep getting this error every time I open a record saved in the DB. JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 4 I am using the fabrik jUser form plugin. How can I get rid off this error message. Thanks Keith
  7. keith21

Multi Select

Hi Is it possible to have a multi select on databasejoin element when on from view. I want to select more that one option for a user from the dropdown list. Thanks Keith
  8. keith21

List View

Hi I have just installed the new version of Fabrik via joomla. I see it has a new feature when adding a list. I have selected create "Band". Its added this search filter to the list view. I love to amend it, can this be done via Fabrik Frontend or do I need to amend it in code. If so where can...
  9. keith21

Monitoring

Hi guys Is there anyway I could have ftp monitoring off my sites within Fabrik. I want to create a dashboad and within my dash to have it ftp my sites. Showing its status as RED,AMBER,GREEN. Thanks Keith
  10. keith21

display element

Hi I am using fabrik 3.4.2. For some reason my display element does not save the default values in the database, just shows up as NULL. Thanks Keith
  11. keith21

Digsig error

I keep getting this error on the digsign element: Warning: htmlspecialchars_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\eops\plugins\fabrik_element\digsig\digsig.php on line 286 Please advise on how I could resolve this?
  12. keith21

List CCS

I have done some custom ccs in the past for list view. Although I have two tables joined using the bootstrap template. In my custom_css.php for list I have added this line off code: tr.q1_red td.supr_daily_questions___q1_question { background-color: Red; border: 1px solid #FFFFFF; }...
  13. keith21

Tips Text Issue

I want to use tips in my list view. I am happy doing it although came aross some thing weird. If set "yes" to eval and return '{supr_daily_questions___q1_comments}'. It does not work. If set "No" to eval and if tip text set to {supr_daily_questions___q1_comments}. It works. Is this normal. It...
  14. keith21

Save and Submit

Is there any way, once submitted a record can?t be edited? I was thinking off using the apply button to edit a record and the save button for final submission. Is this possible and how? Would appreciate any advice.
  15. keith21

Display Element.

I have a problem with the display element. For some reason it does not save in the back end db also give me a sql error. Is this a known issue with the display element? If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below. 500 Fabrik has...
  16. keith21

Database Join Error

Hi I just noticed with the new version off fabrik, when doing a join and under value the feild value e.g. SU0001 is selected. It saves it to the DB but does not show on list view. Has this method of doing a join been removed or its a bug in code.
  17. keith21

Clear my list in Fabrik

Hi Is there a way I could clear down the drop down list off tables I once created but have deleted them. Its very annoying as I dont know which table is the live one. I have created them in the past just for test purposes. Please pic for ref.
  18. keith21

bug on joins

I have joined two tables, via list. I can see both the tables in Form view. I have input data into both form although it only save the data to one tabel. It is so strage. some help or advice would be good.
  19. keith21

User Element

Hi Is is possible to have the username and name selected and displayed, off the logged in user? see pic below. Thanks Keith
  20. keith21

Labels

Hi is it possible to have my labels a bit larger. I am doing a staff feedback form. I like the question to span out a bit more. I have attached a pic.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back