Search results

1. crchaves

Print button on the fabrik list

Hello, my question is if it is possible to add a print button for a fabrik list?
  2. crchaves

In the form, validate that an element does not duplicate

I need the "Coupon" field not to be repeated if the user tries to enter it again. Is this possible?
  3. crchaves

Delete select Check all and delete or hide "Delete" Button

Thank you for your support, what I mean is to remove the check and the button as shown in the picture, but each field can be deleted individually
  4. crchaves

Delete select Check all and delete or hide "Delete" Button

Hi, I need delete Check all and delete "Delete" Button in the fabrik list header it is possible ?
  5. crchaves

Date element with Time Zone

I want to know if it is possible to change my local time. example. I have several databases from other countries, and need to show when each country, I am using the date element. In the documents I saw you in advanced a PHP function. you can tell me I'm doing wrong?
  6. crchaves

Date Element with Time Zone

I want to know if it is possible to change my local time. example. I have several databases from other countries, and need to show when each country, I am using the date element. In the documents I saw you in advanced a PHP function. you can tell me I'm doing wrong?
  7. crchaves

Preloading elements in the fabrik form

Hello, I saw my last post??? I have another question. In Frabrik elements. You can display a user group created in Joomla? currently it is showing all users. Any method for this?
  8. crchaves

Thank you for your support. You could tell me where is php plugin? Can you make an example? I would appreciate it very much Regards !
  9. crchaves

Hi! did you see the last reply? Regards
  10. crchaves

Thank you for your support. userajax.php and form_11.js the files were for the help of another person. If there is an option that works, I remove these files. What I recommended to preload the form elements?
  11. crchaves

S.O.S !!!!! Please I need your Help!!! I already upgraded my site and creditals, if you can not get in, my hosting provider blocks some IP for not being Spanish speakers. what is your IP ?
  12. crchaves

I already upgraded my site and creditals, if you can not get in, my hosting provider blocks some IP for not being Spanish speakers. what is your IP ?
  13. crchaves

The access you need, is the front end and back end? no problem if I put the access here? Thanks !
  14. crchaves

Thanks for your answers Troester : From your description I assume it's for creating a new record which should be pre-populated with some of the elements the logged-in user has set in his "last" record - is this correct? Yes, insert a new record and when I save that record must be preloaded...
  15. crchaves

Hello, formerly a member of Fabrik, has supported me with this query. He did the following: insert into the cpanel 2 files public_html/components/com_fabrik here user_ajax.php public_html/components/com_fabrik/js here form_11.js form_11 = Formulario mercado producto (id= 11) attached...
  16. crchaves

Create elements only display information

hi. I want to know you can create elements only display information ? even if they belong to a group and a form, I only need one element from another table to report data with this element. example country form id_pais nom_pais initials Locality form id_localidad id_zona...
  17. crchaves

You can display certain data in another field related?

thanks for your support. I get an error I put the code but do not know if it is correct attached images
  18. crchaves

validate an element with decimal numbers

I want to know if it is possible that a field does not allow you to put more than 2 decimals Example price = 1234567.00 that does not allow price 1234567.000 There are some "complement" field that can do this or some method or field validation code in
  19. crchaves

thanks for the support. and wrote the query, but fails. You can tell me I'm doing wrong?
  20. crchaves

another question, in the form, I want the field name appears, but is in another table where I use to add "databasejoin". example locality table id = 2 name = Alajuela area table id = 8 name = San Ramon id_locality = 2 Marketplace table id = 1 name = wal mart id_locality = 2...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back