Search results

1. C

Pdf send in list

Protected with joomla login All list is set with registered access or higher. So, it's good for me, it's a little team, people have others thing to do as to trying URL, and there is no secret thing... Thanks
  2. C

Pdf send in list

Sorry, i haven't be enough specific, i want to send the pdf by mail, not download it. Anyway, i have a look at download plugin, and i use the same method to get a pdf file $url = COM_FABRIK_LIVESITE . 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=' . $formId . '&rowid=' . $rowId ...
  3. C

Fabrik is undefined

Did you clear cache?
  4. C

pdf template

I have a look on the file an don't see something wrong... disable joomla plugin working good where did i put {emailcloak=off} ? in the html part off the template? Thanks!
  5. C

Pdf send in list

Hi, i need to add a function in a list to send a pdf , the same i can get with the pdf from button. I can use a php plugin, create a dompdf object with the row data and send the result. But instead of re-create all the html code, is it possible to use the form pdf template to do that? Thanks
  6. C

pdf template

Well, i've another problem. I want to display an email, but the address is replaced by this message: "Cette adresse e-mail est prot?g?e contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. " It's only on pdf rendering, when i use debug pdf, email address is showed...
  7. C

pdf template

In fabrik template. Finally, i come back to 0, and for now it's ok. I probably do a syntax error in template file, but with this message, it's impossible to know where...
  8. C

pdf template

Hi, i'm trying to make a pdf template. I've making some tweak, and i get this error when i want to display pdf: Argument 1 passed to DOMNode::appendChild() must be an instance of DOMNode, null given I don't know what changes did that.. No problem with another template. No problem in pdf...
  9. C

Placeholders in list icons?

See wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/elements/#icons
  10. C

Excel Upload

Fabrik can import csv in list And you have some graphic visualization
  11. C

Placeholders not working in calc field as child element of a copied group item

If you copy a list, elements have the same name, but are not the same (id is different) So, in your list2_calcelement, you have access to list2 elements, but not list1 elements
  12. C

Placeholders not working in calc field as child element of a copied group item

Just to be sure: Did you keep elements needed in calc? Is this elements set to published?
  13. C

Copy values on repeat group

Argh...
  14. C

I need your help

To have some help, you need to give a little more precisions ;)
  15. C

I need your help

Calculation element help is here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/calculation-element/
  16. C

Copy values on repeat group

I stay with that ;)
  17. C

Popups problems after Git update

Ok.. I will search... Thanks!
  18. C

Ok, thanks. No change in fabrik that can influence? I use this template since several months, and i didn't have this problem before (but before when...)
  19. C

Ok;) Menu "Projection" you get a list edit a row, and on this form, you have a tab "facturation" Element "Bordereau" is inside this tab, with is add button
  20. C

On site grand tout. Menu "projection", open an item, go to "facturation" tab, and try to add record to "Bordereau" element Perhaps i have a problem with my template.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back