Search results

1. C

Pdf send in list

Hi, i need to add a function in a list to send a pdf , the same i can get with the pdf from button. I can use a php plugin, create a dompdf object with the row data and send the result. But instead of re-create all the html code, is it possible to use the form pdf template to do that? Thanks
  2. C

pdf template

Hi, i'm trying to make a pdf template. I've making some tweak, and i get this error when i want to display pdf: Argument 1 passed to DOMNode::appendChild() must be an instance of DOMNode, null given I don't know what changes did that.. No problem with another template. No problem in pdf...
  3. C

Copy values on repeat group

Hi, i uses copy values on a repeat group. Working good with field element, but not with dbjoin element.
  4. C

disable edit if not null

Hi, i'm searching a way to disable change dbjoin value in edit form, but only if value is setting. If value is null, user can change it. Thanks
  5. C

export csv

Hi, Export csv is broken, only on one list, and i don't find what's the problem... Front end option is set to no. Export window come only with the title, and nothing is happening. List is on site grand tout, menu "projections" Thanks..
  6. C

import csv like

Hi, i want to make a list xml import, looks like csv import. i need to -add a entry in csv list menu -open a form to choose file, like csv import form -upload the file -pass the location file to a php script and run it i think i can adapt the import csv, using the same mechanism, and when i...
  7. C

repeat group template

Hi, i need to move the add/remove button of repeat group as table at the row beginning. I've edited this files in my bootstrap template default_repeatGroup_table default_repeatgroup_row It's ok, except when there is no row: the add button don't display I don't find what i need modify... Thanks
  8. C

Not drunk, but I see dual

Hi, i have a mistery double of the dropdown list button ;) It appear only on the second load (after filter for exemple) It's probably in js, because it come after page load.
  9. C

List filtering

Hi, Have some problem with filtering list: -when filtering is on a dbjoin set to enhanced: filtering don't go when i change value filter (list filter set to "on change") - when filtering have no result, and then clear filter, list showing no result (but pagination and calc footer is ok) see...
  10. C

Repeat group

Hi, since last update, i have problem with repeat group: can't add more than 2 record in group can't delete row in group
  11. C

Filter problem

Hi, i have some problem with filter... Some row are not find. Can you test that? Go to menu "salles" In "salle" filter try Normandy (it's autocomplete) The whole list stay display In "infos facturation salles" search "leluc" you find a row where salle is "Le normandy" Is there a a setting...
  12. C

Cleaning

Hi, I'm trying to clean my site and remove some deprecated things. I've deleted list / elements, in fabrik. I have a field uses for dbjoin, and when i delete it from the base, i get list load error 500. It's strange because list, element and join no longer exist in fabrik. I discover in fabrik...
  13. C

cron mail

Hi, i have some cron mail task that work when i run it manually in backend. But when scheduled run in frontend i get en error 1064. This error come only one time (i have several task, so one time per task), because last run of task is setting, so on next page loading, task is not run.
  14. C

syntax error, unexpected '{'

Hi, i get this error when i try to save a form. Related list is on menu "Bordereaux"
  15. C

merged list join display

Hi, I have a problem with display of multiple element when some data is empty: List join is set to merge rows for exemple, if repeat have 3 rows, and two elements in first repeat element, all of the rows have data, but in the other element, the first row is empty the display is: el1_row1...
  16. C

Last github update

Hi, My site don't really appreciate the last update... for the moment, several problems: - list ajax refresh on search - export csv - dropdown search field in list header I've tried to make a new update, but same thing. If you can have a look, it's on the site "Boulier" Thanks
  17. C

db join element edit

Hi, i'm trying to add an edit option to dbjoin element for edit lookup record. i'm ok with backend option, and adding the button in layout file. In php file, i build the url for the button (in function "renderFrontEndSelect") I don't find the row id of the selected record, and to...
  18. C

autofill form

Hi, i'm searching a way to do that: a form with a database join element with " add option in front end" when add is clicked, i need to fill some element of the new record, with values of the first form. I try with autofill plugin, but it doesn't work, i think because the id is not set as this...
  19. C

Pre filter

Hi, I see in wiki that pre filter is overrided by menu filter. So how do that: a list with a pre filter on user id several menus to show this list with diff?rent filtering , but always with same user id filter? Thanks
  20. C

z order

Hi, How can i set element z order. I have a databasejoin element on the bottom of a group, witch dropdown under the form buttons (see screenshot) Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back