• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. L

Error inlineedit - mootools-core.js : Error 500

Hello everyone, I mage a website for referencing products on database. When I edit products in list on frontend and backend, I have this error : On Firefox : "Uncaught TypeError: b is null" The error is on line 92 of mootools-core.js On Edge : "Cannot read property 'insertBefore' of null"...
  2. L

Upsert from repeat group

Hello everyone, I would like to upsert values from repeat groups in new forms . Each time I defin ve values of my repeat group, the inserted value is only the first raw value : upsert makes only one row in database for the first group of my primary form. Could you help me please. Thanks
  3. L

Autofill for databasejoin multi-select to multi-select

Hello everyone, Has anyone encountered this problem : When I use autofill plugin to populate a multi-select databasejoin to another one, the value returned is the id of the repeat row, not the value of the column. The row is well selected, but the returned value is taken from 'id' not 'mycolumn'...
  4. L

Dynamically assign values in repeat groups

Hello everyone, I have a form with repeat groups. In each group, I'm Looking for setting values from a database request (array of values) : each row value in a field (or display) in each repeat group. Has anyone a solution for that? I didn't manage to do it in JS, neither with calc element...
  5. L

Problem array in calc element

Hello everyone! Just a question : I try to get times form database. The request is based on a calc which search the values of times on a db, . The ajax calculation is based on a multiple dropdown select in a databasejoin element called '{conventions___targeted_competence_raw}'. Here's my code ...
  6. L

Ajax calc doesn't work

Hello everyone, I tryed to make a calculation based on query in my calc element. I saw that the calculation didn't worked when I tryed to change the value of the observed field (databasejoin in dropdown). So I just put in my calc element "return {conventions___action_title_raw};" with the option...
  7. L

problem concat label

Hello everyone! My problem is : I have a form stored in a database "data_trainings" with a database join in multi select to select companies from my database "data_companies". (the id of companies is stored in a repeat database "data_trainings_repeat_training_place") I have another form in which...
  8. L

Solved : Total of fields in repeat groups shown on another group

Hi, I have a problem to show in a field the total of other fields which are in a repetable group. here's my code and the error that I get on change numbers in repetable groups : "el is not defined" My code : // JavaScript Document requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function() { function total(el) {...
  9. L

Cascaded databasejoin problem

Hello everyone, I have a question : How to make cascaded dropdown (or databasejoin) on different tables using repeat field ? I have a table with the name of modules, another with undermodules which can be related to one or many modules and, of course, a table '_repeat_' withe the corresponding...
  10. L

Cascadingdropdown on multiple select

Hello everyone, I try to have a cascadingdropdown with the following configuration: A database join select items from a database and form "missions" in which there's a multiple select to select companies. In my form, a databasejoin should select companies previously selected in the form...
  11. L

Remove html tags in a databasejoin

Hello everyone, I try to get stripped the tags <p> in my query which is in a databasejoin. My concat code is : (SELECT data_abbreviation FROM data_titles_and_predicates WHERE data_titles_and_predicates.id = {thistable}.contact_title), ' ',{thistable}.contact_firstname, '...
  12. L

List the number of selected values in a dropdown

Hello, I want to count the number of selected values in a dropdown in order to show it in a field. My jquery code to get the number of options works fine : var selectTrainees = $('data_trainings___trainings_trainnes').length; var numberTrainees = $('data_trainings___training_total_trainees')...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back