Search results

1. H

How to use a placeholder to show a KML file from the database using a different Google Maps plugin

Come to think of it - ideally in the form it would show the upload, on the list the filename, and then when viewing it the google map. Asking too much?
  2. H

How to use a placeholder to show a KML file from the database using a different Google Maps plugin

I want to be able to load a google map with a KML file when viewing a record. I've tried putting the following in a display element, and also a field element and disabling the element but neither seem to work. {mosmap kml='http://www.walking.rocks/(Trail_Segments___kml}'| overview='1'} If I...
  3. H

Link to Form from Related Data List View

That works! It would be great to get the normal view/edit icons but I can live with this solution if that's not possible. Thanks so much for your help Ana!
  4. H

Thanks Ana! That's very helpful. Setting the access on the related data might just work. Off to try and will report back.
  5. H

Thanks - neither of those seems to effect the list that's created with the Join. Of course I could be doing something wrong - I am new at this - but I've used those for other instances (where the list wasn't created by a join) and they've worked fine so... I did manage a workaround. On the...
  6. H

Hi All! Have been playing with Fabrik for about a week now and so far loving it. A bit of a learning curve but well worth the effort I think! Anyway - I'm stumped on how to link from the related data list view to a form. What I have is a list called Trails. In it I have a repeatable join to...
  7. H

Three lists X, Y, Z - databasejoin in Z with concat label from X and Y

Awesome - just what I was looking for. Thanks.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back