Search results

1. M

dropdown choices based on value other field

Hi all I would like to have two dropdown (as normal or databasejoin) in my form. On first we will chose department and second one will then show employ of this department. Now I thinking how to do this. I think second dropdown will be as databasejoin with option data-where. What do you think?
  2. M

frontend list is different that backend

Hi sorry for be so big pain but I learn Fabrikar I have strange problem. When login on backend I see columns in list as I chose on elements, but on front end it's much different, not showing any of this elements. I try to work out this for last couple days but no success at all.
  3. M

size of popup modal when press SELECT

Hi all I try to locate option to manage size of popup modal when press SELECT button on datajoins. At moment its small, I want to make it wider. Where I can find this option?
  4. M

Days outstanding

I have a two form on one table. One form is "short", used for first contact with customer. Second one is much bigger and used to update cases. There is one field "outstanding days" where I try to put calculation how much days past from due date. I try with validation and php ( SELECT...
  5. M

behaviour after submitting form

I apologise if this was in forum, but I couldn't find it. I'm looking for option to change what happens when you press SAVE on form. at moment it's moving me to last location before entry to form. I would like to stay on clear new form. Can you show me where I can setup this?
  6. M

Fill in fields based on entered information

Hi I'm new to sql, database etc. I'm building for company custom base crm/erp. I have table with customers details. I have form for sales calls. I would like to that staff enter a company name (databasejoin working with autocomplete) and after chose a company automatic will be filled fields like...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back