• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. G

How can I stop a form from popping out

Hi guys, How can I stop a form from popping up without switching off Ajax. I have loaded the list in a module then linked the module to a page I created with quix page maker. Everytime I click on the edit button the form open in a pop up window. When I swich off ajax it works well but i need...
  2. G

Buttons not aligned on form after Fabrik 3.6 Update

Hi, After I update to Fabrik 3.6 the buttons on my form both on pc and mobile are misaligned. See attachment. I am using purity III template which was working perfect before the update. I have tried prostar and that template too has the same issue. Has anyone experienced this? Regards Simon
  3. G

Error in list advance search after migrating to Fabrik 3.6

Hi, Today I moved to Fabrik 3.6 and everything seems to be working well except for the "Advanced Search" pop up window in my lists. When I click advanced search then I get this errors in the pop up window. Any fixes to this one?
  4. G

Fabrik - Quix page builder error

Hi, I am using Quix page builder to build the page layouts where I display a fabrik list. I getting this error "Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/smeboost/public_html/components/com_quix/router.php on line 82" whenever I navigate to a quix page which has a fabrik list. The notice appears...
  5. G

Redirecting a list after a listcsv import

Hi guys, I am using listcsv plugin to import a csv file to a list, it is working well but I am now trying to redirect the user to a different page immediately after they import their CSV but I am unable. I need to do this because the page I am redirecting to will display what they have imported...
  6. G

List with many fields not displaying

Hi, Does Fabrik have a limit on the number of fields that can be added to a table in order for it to work well. I have a table with 32 fields grouped in to 5 groups in Fabrik. The table is receiving data from the Form perfect but when it comes to displaying the data in the list, it take so long...
  7. G

Display element - output is always in bold

Hi, I am using the display element to display some text to the user on a form and the text is always bold see attachment. I am using eval and default option to run a php code that returns text but with html tags. Every thing is in bold. Even when I don't use the php code and just type in plain...
  8. G

Displaying digital signature on email body & on pdf

Guys, I trust you are all well. I am using a digsig element for my user to sign to accept a service. I am also using a form plug in email to send a confirmation including the signature the just signed. I have 2 issues: On the email (i.e. email body text see attachment 1) when I echo the...
  9. G

Send form content as pdf on email

Hi, I am trying to send the data that a user inputs in a form as pdf via email. I am currently using form email plugin but I think it is only able to send text as the body of the email or a pdf attachment which I need to have first saved in a separate location but I can not convert contents of...
  10. G

Edit user: User groups overwritten + can't load user data automatically to the editing form

Hi guys, I am using the Juser plugin to register the user on one form and a 2nd form to edit the user but both forms linking to the same tables; I am also using the user element to link the __users table to my other table that store more information about the user. The registration works...
  11. G

Fileupload element notempty validation not working

Guys, I have a file upload element and I want the user to always attach a file here so I am using the notempy validation plugin on the form but the plugin always fires "This is a required field" even when I have uploaded a file. See attached screen shot. Does anyone how to fix this? I am...
  12. G

How to get data from a textarea element -php

Hi guys, I am trying to get data from a text area to perform php validation to confirm that the input is correct before the form is submitted. I am fetching the data from the textarea using this code as string but I keep getting the default i.e. empty string even when the text area has text...
  13. G

Displaying a number as a percentage in a list

Hi guys, Sounds simple but I can't find away to display a number (saved as a float in the table) to display as a %. e.g. 0.025 to be displayed as 2.5% in a list. Can someone help? Regards Simon
  14. G

View/page not found whenever I hit reset button

Guys, Whenever I hit Reset button on my form the form fails to reset and the page also does not load. I get an error page with the message: 500 - View not found [name, type, prefix]: page, html, fabrikView, You may not be able to visit this page. I thought its a access rights issue but I have...
  15. G

List Group by totals replicating

Hi all, I am using group buy functionality on list but I am struggling removing duplicate totals. If you have 2 groupings the totals of all groups are shown under each group instead of one total per group and then a grand total. see attachment. Does anyone know how to fix this? regards Simon
  16. G

Some element placeholders not being evaluated on list col update plugin

Guys, I am using list col update plugin and its working well except for one issue. When I put php code and include element placeholders in the email message body and select "eval" some element place holders are not being evaluated and I get the message "Message body empty" instead of the email...
  17. G

Form buttons misaligned in mobile view

Hi, The "Next" and "Prev" buttons on my forms align properly when viewed from the desktop & tablet but when I switch to smaller screen (i.e. mobile) these buttons get misaligned and are not centered. See attachment 1; I am using Purity III template. When I switch to Prostar it has the same...
  18. G

Password strength bar not working on password element

Guys, I am using the password element in my form and I have configured to show password strength but it just shows blank bar in between the password and confirm password element. When I type a password it does not show like a colored bar to show the strength of the password. See attached screen...
  19. G

Notempty validation not working on file upload element

Hi guys, I was trying to mark a file upload element as required using the notempty validation plugin but it seems not to work. I attach a document then hit save but it still says that that field is required and needs to be populated though it has a document attached already. Its like its not...
  20. G

Isnumeric 3.5.1 plugin not installing on joomla 3.6.4

Hi, I downloaded plg_fabrik_validationrule_isnumeric_3.5.1 (its 24kb) from the fabrik website http://fabrikar.com/download but when I load it on Joomla it says it has been successfully installed but I can not find it in the plugin menu. I have searched through all the plugin but I cant get it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back