Search results

1. E

Accessing User Details from within form_x.js

I have looked all over and not able to find how I can access the userID of the current user with in the form_x.js. I want to be able to setup a way that when a user selects a specific option in a databasejoin element that another element is updated with that users details. I originally was...
  2. E

Populate User Data with Form Load

I have a from that includes the user element. I also setup AutoFill so that when the user opens this form fields are populated using information about the user. I believe I may have the cart before the horse but not sure how best to correct this. Or maybe there is a better way to go about...
  3. E

Missing Something FORM - PHP Plugin (Solved)

For the life of me can't figure out what is wrong with the following code. Running the following with either $query separate works fine. I am using similar code on other forms running three queries that work just fine. Only different here is that one of the queries contains a join. But just...
  4. E

Repeat Group Calc Value of Two Elements Based on Other Values in Same Group

What I am doing seems pretty simple, but somehow I am not able to get the sequence of events or settings for the elements to do what I am looking for. All are working in a repeat group where the fields involved include a count, reorder_count, inventory_status and status. What I am doing is...
  5. E

Input Only Sub Form

I am trying to setup a form with a sub from where the only purpose of the sub is to input data without showing any of the previous records. The idea is to show a list of items that you want to get current counts for. For each item the user opens the record and in a subform enter the counts...
  6. E

Has anybody noticed issue with AutoFill Plugin on New Records

I just spent a couple hours setting up the Autofill plugin and could not get it to trigger. I updated from GitHub within the last 3 days and am wondering if anybody else has noticed this issue. I have repeated the issue several times but setting 'On' to 'New' and it does not work and when I...
  7. E

Hiding elements in a Repeat Group

I am trying to hide an element in a repeat group. The issue that I am having is that I only want to hide this element when a drop down has a value of 6 and is not the first record in the repeat group. I have no issues hiding elements based on values but am running into an issue figuring out...
  8. E

Form Email Plugin

I am getting the following error: get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, bool given This happens from the front or back end. Running the latest version from GitHub with PHP 8.1.6 Joomla 3.10.9 and MySQL 8.0.29. When I unpublish the email...
  9. E

jDate Does Not Show Saved Date/Time when Record is Edited

I have a several jDate elements in my form and I do not have any issues selecting a date/time. After the record is saved I can see the dates and times in the list. However, if I open the same record to be edited the Date/Time is not visible in the element. PHP 8.1.6 Joomla 3.10.9 MySQL...
  10. E

Error After Submitting a Form with Form_email Plugin in Use

I have been trying to figure out what is going on with a form that when submitted sends an email. The email is sent successfully but with the plugin enabled I get the following error: 0 get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, bool given...
  11. E

HTTP 500 Installing Fabrik

Rebuilding our server and have the latest version of PHP, MySQL and installing on IIS 10. Everything has gone as planned until I go to install Fabrik. Install just terminates after about 30-45 seconds. Checked PHP settings to make sure there was not a timeout happening and have made...
  12. E

Calc Element Shows Different Value in List View

Trying to understand why a Calc element would result in one value, '58' (expected value) in a form. Verified to be the same in the database, but shows another value, '4' in the list view. The calculation is based on a values retrieved from a repeat group using array_sum(). The issue is that in...
  13. E

Possible to Set Dropdown value based on IP Address

I have users in several locations and each location has a static IP. We have several forms where they enter the location, in this case a store number. From time to time users enter the wrong location. I am wondering if it would be possible to capture the locations IP address and use that to...
  14. E

Trying to Limit Subform to the last 3 records

I am trying to improve a forms load time by limiting the number of records displayed in the subform. I have tried several times using List --> Data --> Pre-Filters. Any advice would be greatly apprciated. -Eugene
  15. E

After Update to Latest Release 3.10 - Issues with List - Data - Joins

We have a list that has been setup for some time and has been working as expected. With that after the recent update we have noticed that the join is returning data from multiple children records. The join is straight forward in that that ID of the Parent table is joined on the PARENT_ID of...
  16. E

HTTP 500 When Accessing Certain List from the Front End

When accessing the same list from the backend they load just fine. I have a good number of other list that work just fine from the front and backend. Upgraded Fabrik from 3.9.0 to 3.9.2. Joomla V3.9.19 PHP Version 7.2.7 Along with the upgrade of Fabrik from V3.9.0 to V3.9.2 I also upgraded...
  17. E

Anything I should Know about User Element

I am using the user element to record the user that created a new record in a repeating group. I have this element hidden and when a new record is created the user's ID is recorded as '0' in the database, therefore not recording the database. I have tired setting the element to not hidden and...
  18. E

Working with a sub from to calculate on filtered results

I have a form that has a repeat group. In that group I have records that belong to one of three stores and information associated to each record that I would like to calculate. For example: Store, Report Value 1, $100 2, $25 3, $10 1, $30 3, $100 In the end I was looking to use a calculate...
  19. E

Hiding Elements on Load Briefly shows Elements before Hiding them

I have searched through the forums and see mention of this issue but no solid solutions. I have five display elements that are used to provide information based on a dropdown selection. The issue is when opening an existing record all 5 of the display elements are shown then 4 are hidden to...
  20. E

Unable to Get Form RowID to write into Another Database

I am using a Form PHP plugin. When I open the form I want to be able to create records in another database table that is also the sub form for the same form with the PHP plugin. I have successfully created new records in the sub form database however I am not able to get the rowID of the main...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back