Search results

1. venekamp

List module provides link I don't understand.

Hi, Where did I make my mistake I created a new ListModule called "rondjetuinfab" to show only titles of joomla-article in list "Rondjetuin" The list is prefiltered for only the articles in joomla-catagory with ID=95 This module in called in my photo album articles. (Curently 2 articles to...
  2. venekamp

show elementname in list intro

Hi , My question is What plceholders to use in the contectplugin for an element to identify the rowid? In the list-intro for my actionlist I want to show the categorie the action is assigned. That is a databasejoin I used the syntax as given in the content plugin That works fine when I use...
  3. venekamp

Calc element throws error

Hi, Currently I am working on a geneology app. In this app I have a list: Persoonsgebeurtenissen in which I collect personal events for my geneaology database. This list uses the table fluve_fam_events. Relevant elements for my problem are Id and datum datum is a textfield representing a year...
  4. venekamp

Buttons to list overview with selections

Hi, I am still amazed with the options in fabrik. Just going on in exploring I want to create additional buttons in my forms to navigate to lists. This works fine in these examples: <p><a href="index.php?option=com_fabrik&amp;listid=21"> <button name="Terug" type="button" class="btn...
  5. venekamp

Cleanup groups

High, I want to cleanup my development environment. Now I see something weird. There are a lot of groups showing up with no forms in the trashbox. Using the empty trashbox button the same list comes back When I click on an item it shows a form like this I can only leave using the browser...
  6. venekamp

Extract Month from date element in calc element

Hi, I have a date element. Now I need also a seperate field that only contains the month (01---12) of that date element. I have been looking for hours now, but I cannot find te right solution. I tried the calc-element, using PHP functions. Please help.
  7. venekamp

Use of tags element in List-plugin"inline-edit" not intended to add tags?

Hi, I added the Tag element after I used mij tables 'Recipes' and "GardenLog" for a while. The tag element for 'Recipes' points to "preserving methods" and it works fine in the form view. I like the list view Now I need to to add preserving methods to over 100 recipes in my backlog. My...
  8. venekamp

Dead joomla after updating template framework

High, I have fabrik on my localhost. I use Gantry5 framework. That enables the opportunity for complete different look and feels in the different parts of my site. Now after upgrading to version Gantry 5.4.36 I get a dead backend. Error log says: Fatal error: Cannot declare class...
  9. venekamp

Acces to SQL views via Fabrik

Hi , I created SQLviews in PhpMyAdmin. I figured out that I need a unique key named "id" to access the list-data via fabrik. Once I save the new fabrik returns the error code 1347 . << 1347 'venekamp.qry_#__maandanalyse' is not BASE TABLE...
  10. venekamp

Need articles to integrate in forms.

Hi, I am developing my personal website on gardening. It works fine with fabrik, and I created mch functionality to support my gardening (without coding) , however I am refining now and discover some limitations. Next step is to describe methods of growing the crops. This can fully be done in...
  11. venekamp

Link to form in Joomla Article

Hi, I am working on a project with lot of joomla articles. In the articles I need specific terms that in general are explained in footnotes. I created a table "Footnotes" with Id, Footnote, Description. Using this table should enable me to re-use my footnotes in many different articles. But...
  12. venekamp

Notes element problem

I use the notes element. This works fine but .. I only want registered users to add notes. I tried parameters in the notes element: Form(add) and Form(edit) to registered, special and superusers. Details view and list view to public. I expect that a not registered user is unable to add a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back