Search results

1. P

Cascading dropdown work on form edit but not on list filter

Hi All, I created a list with data inner join to other table for linking with administrative level (district and province) . I made 1 database join for top level (province) and 2 cascading dropdowns for district and commune/ward for the main list and these 3 dropdowns were set as filter for the...
  2. P

should I use User or view level to manage access to a list/ form

Dear Sir, Please advice me in following two questions with thanks. I am a newbie in php but have been using fabrik for a while with slow self lerning curve. 1. How to make a search/filter form to not disappear after submitting: I have a user table user(id, user, ward_id) and wards(id, name...
  3. P

Use viewlevel or user_id to filter view for a list

Dear All, I would like to have your advice with following case: I have a table named product(Id, name, descriptio,user_id). Requirements: I would like the list to view all records of that user (edit/deleting allowed) and also records created by other users of the same access level/ view level...
  4. P

user parameter to avoid big join SQL

Dear all, I have a strange question, please share with me a solution if the scenario is mentioned below: + I have a table to keep identification of a product box (Box name). + I need to print a list of these product box with some more data relating to those product box like: produced date...
  5. P

Flexible visibility of element on list for each user!

Dear All, Currently, I am working on a small application for farmer profile control. There is a strange need from user that can be described below: ? There are 10 items for storing user data; ? User A would like only Item 1>5 be available for him while viewing as a list/ exporting as well...
  6. P

Allow user to turn on/off element visible on their owned view

Hi All, Since I working on a site for community that allow users to print labels on their own, I have following case that needs your guidance: 1. User a with a list named sample_a with elements 1 to 5; 2. Requirements: Sometimes, he wants to just print sample_a with element 1 to 3 but 4, 5 be...
  7. P

Need help on "Choosing parent_id for an item..."

Hi All, I have a case (I dont know about PHP) that is unsolvable by myself and would like to ask you all for help. Case: I have two table that named: + Products (ID, product_name...)to keep listing of agricultural products; + Product_profile (ID, Product_ID, Parent_ID, Attribute, Description)...
  8. P

CascadingDropdown does not work as filter in adding record!

Hi all, I have 02 lists: 1. Wards (id, district_id, ward_name) that joined with Districts(id, province_id, name) on district_id : For filtering a big list of data 2. Organisation (id, ward_id, name, address, ...) list: for listing thousands of record for organisation that have ward_id referenced...
  9. P

How to stop Fabrik from saving/adding data to a join field

Hi all, I am new to Fabrik and I found a strange issue: Description::: ================ I have 3 tables: + Organisations for keeping data about organisations with fields of (Id, Ward_id, Name, Address) + A table named Wards for storing listing of wards (Id, District_id, Name) + A table named...
  10. P

Create a popup Search Form for returning a value to current input!

Dear All, I am new to Fabrik but I feel so happy to work with this product indeed. Fabrik has almost all I need for a community site that helps manage community's agricultural products. However, I found a bit of problem as data is expanding so quickly. My Case is as following: Input: I have a 3...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back