Search results

1. P

Using Chart Visualisation

I think I've narrowed my issue down to the evaluation of the %%J_user%%. With the help of PhpMyAdmin I discovered that the user field in my table was recording the ID, not the username as I had thought - so comparing user with %%J_user%% should give me the evaluation I'm looking for. I can now...
  2. P

OK guys - I promise not to turn this into a SQL thread, but since the experts are already looking and it is directly relevant to how I can get Fabric to Visualise my data... Can someone point out for me what to an expert must obviously be wrong with the following statement? select...
  3. P

Thanks for the tip. Have installed it and am impressed by the power it offers if somewhat daunted by the SQL complexity (another topic I've not tackled previously). My last major coding project was in VisualBASIC, back before there was a net. So the concepts seem as familiar as the syntax seems...
  4. P

OK. Thanks for that. I'll stop trying for now and come back later and check what's happening then.
  5. P

Hello folks - with sincerest of apologies, I'm a ground zero noob with Fabrik (downloaded it yesterday), trying to build what in concept at least should be a very simple application. Users fill in data on a form, and I generate a chart to compare their data with the aggregated data of all other...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back