Search results

1. nofc_fro

Conditional logic

Hi, I should use conditional logic. I have read in other guides to use javascript but I can't solve it. Can you kindly help me? In products___tipologia_prodotto, I have a dropdown called "Product type" and 4 items, the first item is "Website". Now in products___domain I have enabled javascript...
  2. nofc_fro

prefilter to give the superadmin

Hi, I set the prefilters and they work fine. I wanted to add another condition to the prefilter to give the superadmin permission to "see everything". How can I do? Thank you
  3. nofc_fro

User-based filters

Hi, I have a list that has several fields, one of which is "username". I would like to create a filter that automatically takes the username of the user joomla and filters it with the "username" field in the list. it's possible? In other words, I have this "customers" list and a field is...
  4. nofc_fro

Summary

Hi, can I create a table that summarizes other tables? For example: if I have two tables, one with customers and one with workings, can I create a new table that displays the workings it has done for each customer? Thank you
  5. nofc_fro

Problem with PDF output for long lists

Hi, I have a website in local (with XAMPP) and I have a list of 2000 items, if I create a PDF I get a white screen. I tried to increase the value in the php.ini file but without results. How can I do?
  6. nofc_fro

Problem with Custom work

Hi, this section doesn't work! http://fabrikar.com/quote-request I have to implement a viz map function, how can I do?
  7. nofc_fro

Change availability from the viz map

I have created a list to which I have correctly assigned a map. In the "Bubble template" I inserted two parameters that are displayed correctly. The parameters are "Apartment name" and "Availability" (which is a dropdown element with two choices: "free" and "busy"). Can I change availability...
  8. nofc_fro

Support for the SVG format

Hi, I want to insert a logo in the PDF file of the list. With the "jpg" and "png" formats I have no problems, I tried instead to insert the logo.svg and it is not displayed. Is there a support for the SVG format?
  9. nofc_fro

[SOLVED] Conditional formatting

Hi, is it possible to have a conditional formatting? For example, in an "MyList" list with this field: ID, Name, Age , I want to color the age: green [0,30], yellow [31,60], red [61,100].
  10. nofc_fro

[SOLVED] Customize the items in the list

Hi, I've used the default CSS classes to increase or decrease the width of the fields in the forms and filters, but I can not change the width of the columns in the list.
  11. nofc_fro

Static map [SOLVED]

Hi, I have a list with these elements: ID, name, address, map (plugin: googlemap) however I can not see the map in the list, while inside the record the map is correctly shown since I entered the Google Map code (see attachment).
  12. nofc_fro

PDF of a single record

Hi, I would need to create a PDF of a single record. Example: I have a list called "Address Book" that has these elements: ID, First Name, Last Name, Phone and two records: 1, Elvis, Presley, +0011111; 2, John, Lennon, +002222; I would like to select the first record and generate a PDF. How can...
  13. nofc_fro

Print only some items from the list

Hi, I would like to create a custom template and I need to decide which fields to show in the PDF. For example: in the list if I have ID, name, phone and in the PDF I would like to show only name, phone. In the "default_row.php" file, the records are printed, while in the "default.php" file the...
  14. nofc_fro

About print function [SOLVED]

I have two questions: 1. After filtering a list, I would like to print the result, adding also the company logo in the header of the sheet, is it possible? 2. I select a record and I want to print a custom text using the 'name' field of the record. Eg.: Buy this album {record name}. How can I do?
  15. nofc_fro

Confirmation alert

Fabrik is really very powerful, but one of his wrong actions can change many records! I have two questions: 1. Is it possible to activate a confirmation alert when I try to edit or delete one or more records? 2. Is there an option to cancel the previous action/history?
  16. nofc_fro

Map with many records [SOLVED]

Hi, I have linked a map to a list correctly. The problem is that this list has almost 2000 address records and the map is loaded slowly. In fact, while the records are displayed for pages of 10 records, they are all displayed in the map. How can I solve this problem? Do you recommend a...
  17. nofc_fro

Database join

Hi, I have a few cases to ask, forgive me :) CASE 1. Database join in "ccc" list I have this situation: Two tables called "aaa" and "bbb". The "aaa" table has two elements: id, name (e.g. 100, frank) The "bbb" table has three elements: id, aaa_id, surname (e.g. 201.100, smith) I create a new...
  18. nofc_fro

Googlemap [SOLVED]

I created a "Contacts" list with the fields: ID, name, phone, address, location (googlemap plugin). I have applied the filters to the "name" field. I would like to insert a Google map with the placeholders of all the contacts and that, by applying the filters, remove the placeholders that...
  19. nofc_fro

Problem with Databasejoin [SOLVED]

Hi, I have this situation: Two tables called "aaa" and "bbb". The "aaa" table has two fields: id, name The "bbb" table has three fields: id, aaa_id, name The "aaa" table has this record: 100, xxx The "bbb" table has these records: 201.100, white 202.100,sport 203.100, tv 204.100, ball If I...
  20. nofc_fro

Advanced filters [SOLVED]

Hello, I would like to create filters similar to those in the Fabrik panel backend in the "Elements" section, where you can filter between "plugin type", "list", "group", "status", "show in list". How can I create a similar form in the frontend?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back