Search results

1. M

Upsert plugin activation

Sorry, I don't understand how do you run the upsert plugin. Thanks for help
  2. M

Autofill in subform

Hello, I would like to use the Autofill plugin in the controls of a subform but it does not activate. To make it work I have to insert it in the parent form but it is activated only if the switch is set in the parent form. I need the plugin activation to be commanded by a control in the subform...
  3. M

Doubt on databasejoin and joined tables

Hello, I was wondering if between parent table and child table it is necessary to have the databasejoin element which links parent ID with ID child [recommended] or is it enough to define the join only in List-> Data-> Join. In both cases the tables are linked and work. Thanks for your support
  4. M

copy records from source tables to target tables and show it

Hello, here my problem, even a summary suggestion is precious for me. I have the following tables: - Origin tables: "working_cycles" + related table "working_cycle_details" - Destination tables: "rec_working_cycle" + related table "rec_working_cycle_details" I should copy a certain number of...
  5. M

Read more data using cascading dropdown

Hello, I have to ask a conceptual question because I am learning to use Fabrik but I have my difficulties. I have a problem with a situation that I encounter several times in my project and I need a suggestion to solve it. I use a form to register the material incoming and in this form I have a...
  6. M

Problem with number format field

Hello, I've read about this problem before but haven't found the solution Unfortunately, when setting a field in number format, the values in the DB are lost. After entering the numbers in the form the first time they are correctly formatted in the list but if you reopen the form the numbers are...
  7. M

Change format date in Javascript

Hi guys, In the same table I have to show the date in two different field and format First field/format: W - l (week number and day week: ex. 09 - Friday) Second field/format: d-m-Y To get this I copy the date from one field to the other one using this code...
  8. M

Receipt form plugin

Hello, When in the receipt form plugin I write in the message text area (for example): Hello, mytext in the email appears in a single line: Hello, my text How can I write the text in a new line? Thanks for your help.
  9. M

Select a record in a list

Hello everybody, In a list I have to shows just the records with a date greater than current date. Can I use the field "pre-filter query" placed at the bottom of the pre filter tab? If yes can you suggest me please the right sintax to use? Thanks a lot for your help!
  10. M

pre-filter in the list with date interval of 7 days

Hi everybody, I would like to know if you can set a date filter in the list so that the final date is automatically 7 days longer than the start date. I would also like the initial date to be the system current one Thanks a lot for your help. Bye
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back