• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. M

exclude element list

Hi csantof, I needed these filters for two different lists. For the first list I used the db join and a status element with WHERE {thistable}.active ='0'. The filter status of the status element is "none". For the second list I used the ccd element but without WHERE. I had filters on several...
  2. M

exclude element list

Hi Troester, I already found out that it worked with db join. Thanks for the info and warning :)
  3. M

exclude element list

I run into exactly the same problem right now. When I have no WHERE query in the ccd, the filters in the list are working. Using a pre-filter works. But not for the form (new add). In the ccd I get the complete list. But when I put in the WHERE query "active = 1" in the ccd it is not working ...
  4. M

Recover distance with Google Map API - Thread 2017

Also tried with "x_google___distance" instead of 'x_google___distance' But als no luck...
  5. M

Hi Lousyfool, Thank you for responding! I tried it but it does not work either...
  6. M

Hi, I followed the Thread from 2017. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/recover-distance-with-google-map-api.46506/ I get all needed distance data (status "OK") when I execute var_dump: // test ... comment this out once you have the right URL and are getting sane JSON...
  7. M

Google Maps Element - Direction From

Got it working.
  8. M

Google Maps Element - Direction From

Hi, I cannot get the "Direction From" - tab Geocoding" in the GM element working. Maybe I do something wrong. I have two map elements with geocoding. I pointed the first map element to the second in the "Directions From" dropdown. Geocoding is working on both but I don't get the...
  9. M

Checkbox in Edge

Hi Troester, Thank you for responding. With disappear I mean that when you check one checkbox and you check an other checkbox, both checkboxes all suddenly changes to "empty" so it looks like they are not checked but they are. Also for the system they are. Because when you use the plugin the...
  10. M

Checkbox in Edge

Hi, Question: When I try to edit a row in a list and the browser is Edge you can select the checkbox and you see it is checked. You can edit the row. But my users are using the column update plugin and selecting multiple rows (checkboxes) using a button to update the rows. In this case they...
  11. M

PHP Events onpreload

Hi Hugh, A little late sorry, but I have indexes on every element. It is working fine now. Thanks a lot!
  12. M

PHP Events onpreload

Hi Troester, That works a lot quicker, thanks a lot!
  13. M

PHP Events onpreload

Hi Troester, I was thinking, I guess I can copy add the other two set rows. I will try that. Thanks!
  14. M

PHP Events onpreload

Hi Troester, Thanks for responding. I just finished checking the indexes and they are ok. I know that I can put it in one query but I'm not sure how. I did read it somewhere in a threat where Hugh explained how but I cannot find it. Can you help me please? Thanks!
  15. M

PHP Events onpreload

Hi, I hope that somebody can advice me on the following: I have two big tables/lists. One will be updated every week with data (import) for the next week. The other one will be updated every weekday with data (import) for the next weekday. On the second list I have a php events plugin with...
  16. M

Update column with condition without saving row by row

Hi both, Thank you for responding. This is what is happening: A new import is added to the list every week. Average 150 new rows. The list will be edited using the update column plugin (multiple buttons). Meaning selecting multiple rows and update by clicking a button. So, no save button is...
  17. M

Hi Troester, Thanks for responding. Due to your answer I did re read the threat with the php cron job again. You suggested to use this code: Code (Text): $data =$data[0]; foreach ($data as $row) { //$calcresult = your calc code adapted //set query: update your-table set calc =...
  18. M

Hi, Question: What is the best solution for the following: I have a list with imported data. I use the update column plugin multiple times. With other words: I don't use the save button in the form. Now I added a ccd and a related calc element. Situation is now that I have to update every...
  19. M

Styling cell background color based on dd value

Hi Hugh, I just found out that it is a custom template for a horizontal scroller that causes this problem. I put the above code in the template css and it works! Thanks and sorry to bother you!
  20. M

Styling cell background color based on dd value

Hi Hugh, Thanks for responding. I just set up a new installation (Akeeba and Fabrik only), Protostar. I checked out the classes and this is the class that I found: fabrik_row oddRow1 This is the css code that works in the backend and still not in the frontend: .runda1 .runda {...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back