Search results

1. murugappan

Repeated Group related database table has an odd name

Hi, I created list called "staff profile" which has a repeated group for education. All seems fine in the UI but problem comes when a linked table is created for the repeated group. The main list table is named "hrm_staff_profile" as defined but the repeated group table has an odd name...
  2. murugappan

What happen "How do I ..." Page?

I tried all the links in the "How do I ..." page and none work. Has this been moved elsewhere? I want to find out how to create a new list from an existing database table.
  3. murugappan

How do i find my posts?

Hi, I dont see an feature in the forum where i can find all my posts. How do i do that?
  4. murugappan

Embedding a list into a form

Hi, I need help with embedding a list into a form. The basic idea is for doctor to review the profile of a patient (form) and below the form there should be details of all the treatment has received todate. I have not done the tables yet for this requirement until i simulate a sample. To...
  5. murugappan

How to define an optional field

Hi, I want define a field which optional but has validation when data is entered. My Example is: (1) I have a field Contact Name (2) If the Contact Name field is not empty, then i want request for Email Address which is the optional field. I want the Email Address field to have email...
  6. murugappan

What's wrong with the creator's of Fabrik

I notice that most of the links are either broken, dont exists or incomplete. Even the help is outdated and many cases. Its so sad that a powerful tool for Joomla is left to rot. Is there anyone really maintaining the software?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back