Search results

1. marozen

Custom Form template fails with GoogleMaps element

In the default bootstrap form template the GoogleMaps element is working (see attachment), but when I change it into a custom template and when I call the GoogleMaps element the GoogleMap shows a frame, but doesn't work (see attachmet). The 3 field elements of auto geo-complete also don't work...
  2. marozen

Form doesn't save records on edit at custom template

In my form I use calc and db_joins that use AJAX. At the custom form it seemed that all elements/questions should be echoed out and also not double. The database joins have AJAX, but I put the data_where on EDIT only, otherwise there will be an error on add new record. On my new form template...
  3. marozen

returning all matched values in calc element

In the calc element I have the following code to get a matching value from another table: $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo($loadJoomlaDb = false, $cnnId = 3); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('description1')->from('plantspecies_photo1detail') ->where('plantid1 ='. (int)...
  4. marozen

Changing a multiple value in calc into a string succeeds in form, but fails in detail-view

In a calc-element I used the following code to create a string for a detail-view template. And in the form it succeeds, but after saving the form the detail and list-view show the [ , ] " symbols again.
  5. marozen

How to create an XML document of fabrik detail-view template?

Loading a webpage can take a lot of time if values are loaded with php from, a large database table. I want to add php code that transforms the loaded page into a XML file. And then with XSL files you can make the page look like a HTML page. And loading it will be much faster and the file can...
  6. marozen

How to safe some entries in another list/group apart from the form's list/group?

If you safe a form the data will be safed in the list that belongs to that from. Is it possible to automatically safe some entries also in another list? What I try to do now is to design a workflow and each step is entered in a fabrik form. And I want to make it impossible to select a records...
  7. marozen

Fabrik list inside GoogleMaps

In fabrik list you can select records in for example a list, table, or catalog. How can be a Fabrik list inside a Google Map?
  8. marozen

How to safe and display User's name?

At the user-element the UserID is safed, which is great, but how to safe and display the user's name? At the backend I set "Not Hidden" and I select "Name" as User Data and Use Social Profile on "Yes". Now when I try to display the name on a template I see that only the userID was safed (see...
  9. marozen

How to connect your newly connected $db in CALC-element

$db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('sum('.$db->quoteName('completed').')')->from('plantspecies_botany') ->where('userid ='. (int) '{my_profile___userid_raw}' ); $db->setQuery($query); $results = $db->loadResult(); return $results; I got an error because...
  10. marozen

Thumbnails problem after AWS S3 (SDK)

At the fileupload element I used to successfully upload images to filesystem: Images and Thumbs. Now I store the images in AWS S3 SDK because I expect the most users in another region and I want to use a content delivery network (CDN) at cloudfront.net (from AWS). Images are successfully...
  11. marozen

Thumbnails problem after AWS S3 (SDK)

After AWS S3 (SDK) as filesystem the thumbnails are not created anymore after uploading images. The fileupload folder and the thumbnail folders remained the same in the settings. How can I get the thumbnail creation back?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back