Search results

1. A

Cascadingdropdown Readonly

Hi All I have a cascadingdropdown to fetch names from another table. I then have two more cascadingdropdowns rendered as Autofill to display the email and mobile number of the selected name in the first cascadingdropdown. All works well. I need the two cascadingdrowndowns used to display the...
  2. A

Digsig don't display in email plugin

Hi Everyone I really hope you can help. I have a simply form with a digsig element for the user to sign. I include the element in my email template used by the email plugin. In place of the signature is the dreaded box with a red x stating "The linked image cannot be displayed" All other fields...
  3. A

Submit form on Dropdown selection

Hi Everyone. I need advice. I have a form with a subgroup of information that are hidden when the form loads. The user has to select "Yes" from an dropdown named "Accept?" in order for the subgroup elements to display. Once the user selects "Yes" from the dropdown I have a Javascript On Click...
  4. A

Two list in an article opened from the same search form

Hi Everyone I need to have a search form with one drop-down element for the user to select. The search form will then redirect by means of the redirect plugin to an article to display two different lists using the selection from the drop-down to filter both the lists. I found this thread but...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back