Search results

1. tmullins

How to display WYSIWYG Editor full size on form

I have a form where I have 2 fields that are text area and use the WYSIWYG Editor... When the page opens, this editor is very small... Does anyone know how I can have this Editor display in full size when used in a form ?
  2. tmullins

Help with Schema / Database Design

I am using this Schema / Design with a Fabrik project that I'm working on. It has been awhile since I have done normalization and I would really appreciate any advice / tips, provided that this is an acceptable place to post such. In short, I have attached a pdf of my schema and I want to be...
  3. tmullins

How to merge / move database tables to one database inside of Fabrik

Yeah, I screwed up... at least I think that I did. I created a second database with my candidate / carrier information assuming this database could grow to be large someday. I used Phpmyadmin and imported all of my database tables from the candidate / carrier database into the main Joomla...
  4. tmullins

Using User_ID and fields with queries, update, insert, etc...

I am new to Fabrik and have watched as many videos that I can find on youtube and I am having just a few issues. I also searched google and this forum to these answers so I hope that I'm not asking something that is redundant. I installed all of the user related plugins. I have 2 databases...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back