Search results

1. N

Bug Login in fabrikar com

It often happens to me that I try to log in and it fails. I am forced to reset my password several times. I attach screen of the steps.
  2. N

group layouts in menu items

I created a module, and I would like to create a list detail divided into menus, as you can see in the attachment below. I have inserted some fields in different groups, but it divides the groups on the same page, instead I would like to divide them into menu items as a graphic example
  3. N

enter sql and php code

Sorry I'm neophyte on fabrik. I add a new list with reference to an existing table. I discovered that the attached field only displays the file name and not the link, so I find out from the old script that the directory was created through a logical function with linking fields. So I created a...
  4. N

Edit fields created in existing table empty fields

continues to list, form and elements also within the component does not clean everything because after creating a search field and a field, insert a new record, after which I try to modify it and its fields are empty in the module. I try to understand through db what happened and I see that it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back