Search results

1. A

Unable to handle this request(500 Error) while importing CSV File

Hi, If anyone came across the same issue. The solution would be to go to plugins->fabriklist->listcsv->listcsv.php and on the onImportCSVRow() function change 'requre' to 'require_once'
  2. A

Hi, Thanks for the response. Trust me I have done everything on my end to figure this out. The reason why the same code is used in various places is... there are different lists that have one 'common field'.. let's say 'First Name' and I have two lists.. let's say they are 'people from...
  3. A

I am using ListCsv Plugin to import CSV files. I have created a file in plugins/fabrik_list/listcsv/scripts called TheFile.php and it has a function called MyFunction($arg) which returns $value. I have imported that Thefile.php on he listcsv plugin's 'import row PHP file'. On the 'Import Row...
  4. A

Don't reload/refresh the page after 'php' plugin button on list is clicked

Yes, you are right. The js code runs before and the list is reloaded. I will try to explain the scenario in a bit detail so that it makes sense what and why I am trying to achieve this. So I have a list where users can select multiple rows and use the press 'PHP' plugin button. What the php...
  5. A

Ajaxify is set to 'No'. But even if it is set to 'Yes' does not seem to make a difference. Thanks.
  6. A

I have a 'PHP' plugin on one of the lists. The scenario is - I select a few rows and run the 'PHP' plugin. On the PHP plugin, I have some PHP code, apart from that I also have some js code which in turn opens a popup where the user does some 'lengthy tasks'. While all of this is happening...
  7. A

Linking the fabrik list to an e-commerce website.

Thanks, for the suggestions. We will mostly deal with variable products - from what I read j2store only supports simple and downloadable. Also, I want the Fabrik system and the e-commerce website to be completely separated.. different server.. different URLs I have decided to stick with...
  8. A

Linking the fabrik list to an e-commerce website.

I built a system on Fabrik to keep track of mobile phones. These phones go through different stages such as 'Waiting to be repaired' and once it has been repaired..it will go to 'Waiting to be tested'..once it has been tested and testing as been passed, it will go to 'Waiting to be sold'...
  9. A

Filter list by url - how to know which values were not found during the search?

Hi, The search form is outside Joomla and Fabrik I was kind of hoping if I could somehow do it by adding a few more parameters on my search query. But your suggestion should work perfectly. I haven't got a chance to work on it or think about it properly. I will probably work on this in the...
  10. A

Thanks for the reply. I will try to put things into context more. I am creating an application to store information about 'Mobile phones'. Each phone has characteristics such as : 'IMEI NUMBER', 'JOB NUMBER', 'TRACKING'........and many more. I have created a search form where the user can...
  11. A

I am taking an example from the Fabrik wiki: http://site.com/mypage? tablename___user_town[value][]=La Rochlle &tablename___user_town[value][]=Paris &tablename___user_town[join]=OR &tablename___user_town[condition]=CONTAINS It's clear that I am trying to search for values 'La Rochlle' and...
  12. A

redirect plugin not showing submission message upon redirect.

Yes, the system messages are being displayed just fine even on the template I am currently using. We can't just update fabrik yet. .there are different custom components and modules developed around fabrik 3.6 which would break if we update fabrik.
  13. A

redirect plugin not showing submission message upon redirect.

I have a form on which I have used redirect plugin. The plugin redirects to an internal URL. The redirection works fine. However, the submission message is not displayed after redirection has occurred. The suppress message for the form has been set to NO. If I disable the redirect plugin...
  14. A

Copied list cannot be viewed - 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Error

I have a list called "track"- this list has multiple left joins with other lists. when I copy this list "track" and try to view the data on the copied list I am unable to view. It generates an error which says "500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list".
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back