Search results

1. gwebwere

Open a page with multiple lists

I need to create 3 list to open on a page. however it needs to incorporate the id of the previous form. I cry through the link. only a list appears the data, because it is too much without registration. joomla 3.10.11 Fabrik 3.10
  2. gwebwere

repeatable group SUM calculation

Hello I have a list with element sum the columns. the situation only occurs when a form/list has more than one repetitive group. The sum does not display the correct value in the list. Joomla! 3.10.11 Fabrik: 3.10
  3. gwebwere

redirect form, according to element value

Hello I have a form with an apply button activated, I would like to redirect to the previous list if the "status" element has a value different from the initial value.
  4. gwebwere

slow editing form in data display

hello community have the following situation; Joomla! 3.9.28 Fabrik: 3.9.1 I have a registration form and it is working normally, however when I search a list for a registration and click edit, the registration takes time to open the form with the data. the open pop-up option is activated...
  5. gwebwere

biometric reader with fabrik

Hello Community. Is there a possibility to receive biometric reader data in the element? I ask this, because I have seen many readers that run in .php my situation and the following; I have a customer register and I would like each client to have their biometric saved and later they could...
  6. gwebwere

Fabrik with Joomla 3.9.18

Hello forum contributors, someone has already updated the new version of JOOMLA 3.9.18 Did something wrong happen?
  7. gwebwere

export list in format .pdf

Hello community, in my list I put to display the pdf icon. however, when I click on to generate the .pdf of the list, the following error appears: if anyone can help me, I appreciate it. Page Error: Dompdf Library not found already checked in the forum and follow all the suggestions, but the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back