Search results

1. A

Failed Validations on MultiPage leads to loss of data at Submit

Dears, In my application, which has a multipage form, if the validation (triggered by Save/Submit) fails on either of the elements on the very last page, all the data filled in my the user gets lost. Although similar failed validations on other pages (not the last page) don't lead to any loss of...
  2. A

Stop Validating Hidden

Hello. I am controlling the visibility of various elements using the following JS code placed in form_X.js. function hideElement(target) { jQuery(target.element).closest('.fabrikElementContainer').addClass('fabrikHide'); } function showElement(target) {...
  3. A

Element JS :: Predefined actions and custom code not working :: Bug?

Dear Members, I am trying to create 2 separate JS events on a single element. First JS event is on 'click/change' using custom JS code... And the second is on 'load' using predefined actions. Somehow these two don't work together. In my testing I am able to trigger the JS only if both are JS...
  4. A

Show/Hide elements on Details page

Dears, I have been able to implement showing/hiding of elements on a form (based upon value selected by a user for another element) using the change/click events and associated Javascript code within the element. Although it seems that it isn't as straight forward to implement the same...
  5. A

Clearing selection of a radiobutton with button-group set as 'yes'. Bug?

Dears, Based upon the value of an 'Element', I need to control a radiobutton. I need to show or hide-&-clear (any selected value) of the radiobutton. I am using Javascript Code section of the 'Element' to do so. It all works fine until I make the radiobutton a button-group. I have tried using...
  6. A

Checkbox element :: Front-end Addition

Dear Members, In my application, for one of the checkboxes, the user needs to select a date and must be able to add some dates from the frontend. I am able to allow the user to add data from the frontend, but how I restrict the user to only add a date value? Also, can I show the calendar picker...
  7. A

Variable number of checkboxes in a matrix format

Hello, I need to dynamically create multiple check-boxes, which are displayed in the below format: A B C P X X X Q X X X R X X X OR A B C D P X X X X Q X X X X Where 'X' represent the checkboxes and 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'P', 'Q' and 'R' are the values which a user would have entered in...
  8. A

Adjust width of first column (i.e. label) on fabrik form

Hello. The labels of my forms are pretty long and I need to adjust the width of the column showing the labels. How can I do so... Currently they look like as attached, which is surely not the best looking!
  9. A

List :: Empty data message

Hello, I am using the latest version of Fabrik (v3.9) and am unable to find a place where I can set the Empty Data Message. I see in the documentation of old version of Fabrik (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-edit/) that this was possible. Have this been deprecated? Any other...
  10. A

Display child list when new data added to a parent list

Dears, I am working on a project where I am have a parent list joined to a few child lists; and I have displayed the list using a user menu. The parent has a 1-to-Many relation with the child. When I click on the Add link on top of the parent list, I see fields from the parent table and all the...
  11. A

Database Join: Add data to only the parent or child table. How?

Dears, I have been struggling with the below for quite some time. Hope I am building it correctly! I am building a system wherein certain registered users (say U1) will submit data (Table: Submission, with a few child tables with FK to SubmissionID) and certain other users (say U2) will review...
  12. A

Fabrik List in a Fabrik Form

Hello. I am a newbie to Fabrik... So I do apologize in advance is this was actually straight forward and I am not able to understand it! So I am trying to create an application, with the below structure: Case - ID Drivers - ID - CaseID (FK) - Name Vehicles - ID - CaseID (FK) - Make Now I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back