Search results

1. kaito

HOW TO PASS VARIABLES INTO DIFFERENT PAGES

Hi everybody !! I have a form with (there are other fields, but the relevant ones are the following): - button: that opens a new window and run a javascript that let you scan a QR code (this is the link I have used https://learncodeweb.com/jquery/how-to-use-instascan-an-html5-qr-scanner/ it...
  2. kaito

[SOLVED] Error in CALC element: JSON encode error! Inf and NaN cannot be JSON encoded

Hi to everyone !! I have a calc element that makes some sql queries to obtain data and uses that data to make calculation to return a value. Code used in calc element: //busco el valor raw (que es la id de la respuesta) que selecciono con el radiobutton...
  3. kaito

[SOLVED] CHECKBOX ELEMENT: HOW TO LIMIT CHECKED QUANTITY

Hi to everybody: For a checkbox element I want to set a maximum value for checked items. I looked for in the forum and found this post: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/howto-limit-the-number-of-selections-for-checkbox-element.20557/ using a PHP validation based in counting...
  4. kaito

[SOLVED] Redirect plugin does not append jump url with LATEST data (after validation run)

Hi, I have a form with 4 elements embebed into an article: - element 1 is a databasejoin type element: to select an id_ classroom from a database - element 2 is a user type element (hide) to get id_user. This user element has a JavaScript to hide element 3 (CDD) if user value is a...
  5. kaito

[SOLVED] PHP SQL QUERY: SYNTAX ERROR

I have an element field to display some chained info in a QR, that will be stored in database afab_entrenamiento. In PHP validation I need to retrieve last "id" from database, so I make the query but it replies with a SQL Maria DB syntax error: "1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check...
  6. kaito

Error messages not shown in multipage form (yes for singlepage form)

Hi to everybody: I have 2 forms, one is a single page form and the other is a multi page form with 2 groups. In single page form I have several standard validations for elements (notempty, areuniquevalues,php) with Error messages inserted in their corresponding textboxes. When I fill the form...
  7. kaito

[SOLVED] Is it possible to hide tool tips in forms?

Hi to All: For forms that have very simple questions, is it possible to select "hide" for tool tips popup messages? If so, where? Thanks
  8. kaito

[SOLVED] Dropdown eval populate with query based in value from other field of the form

Hi to everybody, I have a form with 3 elements, but I have a problem with 2 first elements (see form.jpg attached): - 1st form element: afab_votacioncursotipo01___id_curso is a databasejoin element - 2nd form element: afab_votacioncursotipo01___aquienevaluamos is a dropdown element. I use...
  9. kaito

[SOLVED] PHP validation: how to get raw data from other field in the form and use it for sql query

Hi to everybody: I am new at Fabrik (and also to proggramming, that´s why I love Fabrik). I need help with an error that has me stucked in the mud. I have a form with 2 fields (see form.jpg attached): - afab_cursosalumnos_id_curso , is a databasejoin element -...
  10. kaito

Visualization Fusioncharts-suite-xt mySQL Query syntax format

Hi everybody !! I am rookie at Fabrik, I have installed Fusioncharts following youtube video from Joomlashack (Thanks Robbie for your videos they help us a lot !!) and I have several mysql tables and I want make several sql queries to create graphs using Fusioncharts. Any help about query...
  11. kaito

LIST LINK PLUGIN: PLACEHOLDER {$my->id} NOT WORKING IN URL LINK

Hi, I am absolute newbie in Fabrik and this is my first post :). I have a new list linked to an external database view, This list is readonly. I have a link list plugin installed (and also element-user plugin) so I desire when people click on the link button they would be redirect to an url...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back