Search results

1. P

Access Permission Warning

If you mean unpubblish it: the table disappeared, but the error message still there... Fabrik Table Thanks Paolo
  2. P

Cannot understand what you mean. I've created my form and list, Then placed into a "Fabrik List Module" to be shown into the page.. Here some screen: The module: ANd here how is inserted into the page: I'm pretty new... Thanks Paolo
  3. P

Hello Troester, Thank you for assistance. It looks you are right, I've linked the same list to another page, linked directly to Fabrik list, and the message is not there: Test List While in the original page, where Fabrik list is inserted into a Joomla module, the error message is there...
  4. P

Hello Community, with your help, I've been able to build up my form and also the related table. The idea is to keep the form accessible only to some registered user, and the table open to everyone. But there is an alert message popping up in the right bottom corner saying that I don't have...
  5. P

Form/list to be replied monthly

Thank you troester, read it, but didn't understood: i guess it means some PHP code to be written, and I'm not able to do it... So, it's not useful, my bad. Alternative? Thank you Paolo
  6. P

Hello Wezetel, thank you. Indeed you’re right, I didn’t explained very well… So, the idea is to collect data of one month, through the form, like here: http://opale.sviluppo.host/index.php/avvistamenti and then, when current month is over, “move” them to another page...
  7. P

Hello community, I’ve created my form/list, but now I’m trying to use it . What I need is to reply and use a list, where the record from the form are showed, monthly. My first tough was to create a new form using the same component I’ve created for the first form…but the system doesn’t allow...
  8. P

Vertical Alignment

Yes, it's working, thank you very much!! Now I'm trying to adjust the title row, the one with dark grey background...but I don't understand which class is leading here... and also how to set the border... Thanks Paolo
  9. P

Vertical Alignment

Hello hello, I'm struggling to find how to center the text into the list, also vertically. For horizontal, I'm using CSS, but no way to do the same vertically. Now the text is slightly above the miidle: Could you help me? Thanks Paolo
  10. P

1st Form...where find help, or tutorial...

Hello wezetel, thank you. I know, indeed I’m trying ask for support: is not the aim of a “Community Help (users helping users)”?? But also yes, if the “helping users” are posting link to assist the “helped users” and those link are not saying anything useful, I wonder where is the help. But...
  11. P

Hello troester, thank you. Maybe is the only thing that I know . But what I would like to explain: you are posting lot of link, to help me. But the explanation over there are very generalistic and to understand it you should have a good level of practice. While, if you are like me, they are...
  12. P

Ok, i've been able to find the class to be modified, but I'm now in trouble: because if I'm working on a "global" level, using the class "main#sp-component.col-lg-12" yes i can customize the table, but also all the pages now are modified with the same modify: Here the table: while, if I'm...
  13. P

Thanks Troester, but I don't get it. I mean, I've tried to use Fabrik list module and Fabrik form module, without success. I cannot lead the information in there to be showed...or I'm not able. Also the link you indicate, yes, it's explaining the fields what they mean, but how to create /...
  14. P

Hello Hello Guys, always me.:) Now I would like to understand if in the page where result are showed: Could I build up "something" in the side column? I mean, I would like to create a menau that will lead to the old data... Thanks Paolo
  15. P

The template I’m using now is Helix ultimate, and Fabrik is installed and working…so I guess is supporting it. Where should I check for CSS? Thanks
  16. P

Found it, but nothing is changing in front end...do i need to set somehow CSS? Thanks trevorsm
  17. P

troester, thank you very much. I have already read the guide you mentioned also in your last post https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/#designers-8203 but no way...didn't understood...and yes, I've found custom_css_example.php but i cannot open it, or modify it, and also i guess...
  18. P

Hello hello guys, i still need some help...I found how to customize my fron end table, via CSS, using the instrument of FF, but...I'm not able to find the css file to be modified in the server.. So, could you help me to locate where fabrik.css is located? In tempalte folders fo Joomla there...
  19. P

Ok, guys, looks I'm starting to understand how it works :-) Now, next step: how to modify frontend: can I modify the CSS? Or i can modify it "visually"? Thanks a lot Paolo
  20. P

Hello guys, thank you for the suggestion, but i need to say, it's not clear. I mean, if someone like me, would like to learn, and understand how FABRIK is working, he will be in difficulties. Like list before form...where should I have found it? Wiki is very very very generalistic, video...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back