Search results

1. P

Access Permission Warning

Hello Community, with your help, I've been able to build up my form and also the related table. The idea is to keep the form accessible only to some registered user, and the table open to everyone. But there is an alert message popping up in the right bottom corner saying that I don't have...
  2. P

Form/list to be replied monthly

Hello community, I’ve created my form/list, but now I’m trying to use it . What I need is to reply and use a list, where the record from the form are showed, monthly. My first tough was to create a new form using the same component I’ve created for the first form…but the system doesn’t allow...
  3. P

Vertical Alignment

Hello hello, I'm struggling to find how to center the text into the list, also vertically. For horizontal, I'm using CSS, but no way to do the same vertically. Now the text is slightly above the miidle: Could you help me? Thanks Paolo
  4. P

1st Form...where find help, or tutorial...

Hello guys, good evening, new on this forum: I've tried to find what I'm looking for, but most of the link to the tutorial / wiky are not working... Is it somewhere available a guide / tutorial / wiki on how to create first form? I'm looking for something like this: Then the data collected...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back