Search results

1. P

link forms by province

Thanks for the help. I need to create a form with direct links, some of these forms have only one filter (province), and not two like the previous ones, although the operation would be the same, the end is the same, it must reach the company registered with that province.Example form with direct...
  2. P

link forms by province

This form works perfectly. The question I have is if I want to give direct access to several tabs in the frontend. Do I need to create a new list for each form?
  3. P

Label confirm password

Thanks for the help. I understand that I cannot add the repeat password text to the Fabrik registration form.In the Joomla log, if the text appears. Attached image
  4. P

Label confirm password

Good afternoon, please, no matter how much I think about it, I am not able to find a way to activate the confirm password text.
  5. P

Autocomplete dropdown

Good morning, thank you for your help.I think I understand what you are telling me, but what I want is to leave the element design the same, but with the search element incorporated.That is to say, the first image is the design I want but with the incorporated search element the design changes...
  6. P

Autocomplete dropdown

What I don't understand is why the design of only the two drop-down menus changes, although I preferred that only the search engine appear. thank you.
  7. P

Autocomplete dropdown

thank you. but I changed the design of the dropdown
  8. P

Autocomplete dropdown

Good afternoon, I have a list of drop-down provinces and I need to have an autocomplete, as the user writes the one they are looking for.Example: if you write "ma" you want all the provinces whose name begins with ma to appear (which I have already defined within the dropdown) and select the...
  9. P

Center a form

Good afternoon, Please, I am trying to center a form so that it appears in the center of the screen. I have them published without using the Fabrik modules.I can in the folder: "custom_css_.php", center it with the margin-left: 250px;, but this solution is not responsive.I use Helix ultimate and...
  10. P

link forms by province

I have it on a test server, but I don't know how to send the keys privately.
  11. P

link forms by province

Sorry for the language mix. It is not an automatic translator.What you indicate is precisely what I want, but the filtering does not work for me. When creating a new user with the same province and profession, that request does not appear in the list. What I need is for the user to register in...
  12. P

link forms by province

Thank you very much for your interest in helping me. Now I understand a little better how it works, although the error is not identified from what it tells me, what is not clear to me is:"So if company should be 0 in this case you can do$company='{$my->id}';$company=!is_int($company) ? 0 ...
  13. P

link forms by province

if it is in eval
  14. P

link forms by province

Good morning, yes I have copied it as is, same error in public and registered.thank you
  15. P

link forms by province

Gracias por la ayuda pero sigue pasando lo mismo, no filtra provincias ni profesiones. Todo está en la misma lista que la imagen anterior. También recibo este error al seleccionar "Registrador o Público", al aplicar en el prefiltro
  16. P

link forms by province

thanks but it doesn't work. It does not filter by province or by profession, it does not matter what you select, everything reaches the list, when it should only reach registered users with that profession and province.
  17. P

link forms by province

I am sorry but I do not understand. thank you so much.
  18. P

link forms by province

good afternoon and thank you very much for your response. I still have the same problems, the code you tell me only works by selecting Guest in "apply to", in any other option I get the same error of "0 syntax error, unexpected token "{"". The list does not filter me by province and profession...
  19. P

link forms by province

Thanks for your help. It seems like I'm doing something wrong but I can't find the error. I follow your steps, then I create a form type fabrik menu to make the order request and I create a fabrik menu with the ready option to show the lists and I get the following error
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back