A Review For Your

A Review For You

Morning Rob, and Hugh when you get up :)

I wanted to post a review in JED but I have already done one in your earlier days so I wanted to write this here

I have been using Joomla for many years (since 1.0) and I have seen the software develop into a fantastic CMS. What makes it even more fantastic are the components that are developed by the very talented developers. As a form component, Fabrik has to come right at the top for me. I have tried many others and none of them come anywhere near what fabrik is able to do.

The innovation that you have shown when adding new features and listening to feedback from your users goes to show that you are passionate and serious about your product. A few of the features that I love are as follows:

1. Creating forms, lists, groups and elements are a breeze
  2. Just about every plugin I need is there to install
  3. The CDD element is the most used part of my sites
  4. When creating groups I can decide whether to show in form view, details view or a few other options (A feature I just can't do without now!)
  5. The custom CSS file
  6. The little tricks such as the sliding group heading JS
  7. The support
I also want to thank the following users for their support

• Rob
  • Hugh (Cheesegrits)
  • JFQuestiaux
  • Troester
  • Felixcat
There are a few other members but these guys have allowed me to make my current project what it is today which has been well received by its members and all thanks to Fabrik! (Not the site in my signature)

Keep up the good work guys! ;)

Wow, thanks for the thanks, it means a lot. :)

I don't think you are based that far from me so I'll let you buy me lots of beer!!! LOL

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back