Add images in popup form Calendar Visualization

jmoises

hello i have Joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik 3.0.6.3-387-g81a9766

I have create a simple events list, in the form i can add images ok, but if i try to Add images in popup form Calendar Visualization the event is created ok, but image is not upload.

Can any one advise?

thanks

That's a limitation of HTML. You can't upload files using the standard HTML form file upload when submitting a form through AJAX (from a popup).

The only option would be to use the "AJAX" option on your upload element, which then uses a 'widget' to upload files. But I'm not 100% if this will work from a form popped up from the cal viz, you'd have to try it.

NOTE - when you change a file upload element from normal to AJAX mode, we actually create a related table to store the uploaded file data in. You may wish to create a test element for this, and establish if this does what you need, before changing your existing element. And note that when you change the existing one, any existing data for the element will no longer be used (it'll still be in your original element field on the main table, but the element won't see that because it'll be looking in the newly created related table).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back