• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

After update to 3.9 i got "Error: 0 Dompdf library not found"

jlee

Dear Fabrik members!

After updating from 3.6 to 3.9 (also joomla is on 3.9) when trying to create a pdf from url i got this error:

Error: 0 Dompdf library not found.

I downloaded the dompdf files from github and the question is here:
Shall i remove the files from libraries/dompdf and place the new ones or shall i overwrite them?

Thanks in advance!

Since 3.8 (or 3.7) the dompdf lib is at a new place.
Best is to install the Fabrik library (from download area) (although it's huge because it contains also a mpdf lib)

If you have issues installing the library, you can do a full github update, then "discover" it.

On my list of things to do before the next release is split the PDF libraries out into their own installer(s). I'll either build a single "PDF Library" with both DOMPDF and MPDF, or maybe individual libraries. Neither is exactly small - anything to do with PDF, you have to include the font files, which tend to be huge.

-- hugh

Thanks for your answers! I tried a fresh install but i got issues with Library installation!
So today i will do a github update.

Hi, hugh, how are you? First of all I assure you that I have tried everything the forum says to make the dompdf library work.
It is very important for the application.
You could tell me exactly where to locate the dompdf folder.
I made the discovery method, it showed me the fabrik library update but it did it with error.

The error is that it does not find the library.
http://tablero.proyectosti.net/admi...list.view&listid=28&format=pdf&tmpl=component (Error: o COM_FABRIK_NOTICE...)

http://tablero.proyectosti.net/admi...list.view&listid=28&format=PDF&tmpl=component
error.
0 Library Dompdf not found

How can you check if the library is in the correct directory?

I need a big help for this issue that I am trying to solve several days ago.

From already thank you very much for your time.

regards
Juan

Have you tried doing a full github update?

Just uploading everything from github should get you the PDF lib files.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back