Autofill problem with button switch after update 3.4.1

prismadigitale

PrismaDigitale
hello autofill to button not trigger after update 3.4.1, i have update too from github but nothing the button not load data after update..

. schermata1.png

before the update button autofill run now by clicking on the plug will not activate the settings are correct ... it's a software for public administration is important that we use the new version anyone can help me I can provide test site on which I installed a copy ... thanks a lot ...

Works OK for me.

Can you try clearing your browser cache, to make sure you have the latest JS files.

If that doesn't work, I'll need to access the page.

-- hugh

Works OK for me.

Can you try clearing your browser cache, to make sure you have the latest JS files.

If that doesn't work, I'll need to access the page.

-- hugh

perfect thank you so much I had not thought that the cache would create the problem, it is very important I have to deliver the work later this month we are being tested and I wanted to keep it updated ... thank you again and I send you in private and administrative credentials for the frontend copy test if you have the curiosity to see what I made with your wonderful fabrik to manage elevators and electrical systems and the audit for a public administration. . .

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back