[Bug]Googlemap element not showing in article when set to "Full"

pecata

Hello,

i am tring to display the google map element in article with placeholder

{fabrik view=element list=8 rowid=2 element=element___name}

when i Use static map = static it loats ok but when set to Use static map = Full

i get blank div and nothing showing.

<div class="fabrikSubElementContainer" id="vwk9f_content___shop_location">
<div class="map" style="width:350px; height:350px"></div>
<input type="hidden" class="fabrikinput" name="element___name" value="(35.24849812533399, 23.811073228645114):18">
</div>

This happens only in articles with normal listing everything is showing fine.

i m new to fabrik and this is my first project so i guess i m missing something, if anybody have an idea how to sort this out i`ll be really grateful.

Thank you.

I tried with different template on new joomla installation and the problem is still the same.

It looks like there is a bug in and that's why its not showing normally.

Not really a "bug", more of a "feature". The full map option requires loading all of the map element's Javascript, and we don't load element javascript in the content plugin's view=element mode, as the code that handles all of that is in the form view. The plugin's view=element mode will only render "simple" element views that don't require any Javascript.

You could do this by copying your List, which creates a new set of List / Form / Group(s) / Elements for tha table, and unpublish the other visible elements in that copy, then do a {fabrik view=details id=X rowid=Y}, where X is the form ID of the copy. Don't unpublish the 'id' (Primary Key) element. Then you'll have a details view of the form with only the map element visible.

-- hugh

Back