Can't delete a stubborn list

silexmulti

I made the mistake of modifying one of my DB via phpMyAdmin, which I now know not to do, thank to a reply to a previous post.

I keep getting error messages and can't seem to put the table back to what it was.

I would just like to get rid of these list and don't care about rebuilding them if needed. But Fabrik doesn't allow me to do that either...

I'm one step away from uninstalling it all and deleting all the Fabric related tables in my Joomla DBs, then reinstalling Fabric and rebuilding everything from scratch.

But if someone knows a better way, maybe just deleting the list in phpMyAdmin (yeah I know, that again) I would appreciate the advice.

Wich error messages? What happens if you are deleting the Fabrik list and then empty the list trash?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

I don't even get to the trashcan, I get the following error message soon as I try to send it to the trash
11461146 Table 'festi538_extra.fbv3_fabrik_formgroup' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT group_id FROM fbv3_fabrik_formgroup WHERE form_id IN (15)

Is festi538_extra your Joomla DB? (I assume no)
Do you have your Fabrik connetion with ID1 pointing to your Joomla database? (open, edit params,save)

> Is festi538_extra your Joomla DB? (I assume no)
No.

>Do you have your Fabrik connetion with ID1 pointing to your Joomla database? (open, edit params,save)
Yes.

No idea why it is looking for fbv3_fabrik_formgroup in the wrong DB (is fbv3_ the correct Joomla DB prefix?)
Do (or did) you have multiple Fabrik connections?
Is the list you want to delete using an alternate Fabrik connection?
You may try to edit this list's connection (entry with id = your-list-ID in #_fabrik_lists) and set the connection ID to 1.

But I don't know what you have done before to mix up those settings via phpMyAdmin.

In any case you should delete all Fabrik trash, starting with lists (select "delete form/group/elements", don't delete DB tables if you want to use your data later).

Do you know where that database festi538 name is coming from?

Which table(s) did you modify by hand in phpMyAdmin?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back