Check box in list view (for task list)

creotom

Hi all. I'm a total noob with some experience of MS Access but I'm amazed a the database I was able to create overnight. I now have a very simple CRM package that my staff can operate without all the "noise" and clutter of the off the shelf packages.

Just one thing I haven't figured out is...

I've created task lists that arise from sales calls and I've added an element with a check box.
I'd like to be able to toggle this on/off from the list view without having to open the form for the item. Is this possible?

I hope my question is clear? I've done a bit of searching on the forum and google but have not found an answer.

Thanks in advance...

Though I have not tested the same for check boxes, but I think You can use the list plugin inline edit.

The "In line Edit" list plugin might be what you are looking for. Unfortunately there is no Wiki article for it but if I remember right the tooltips in the setup explained things nicely.

If you want to toggle in list view you may also have a look at the update_column list plugin.
You can check multiple records and update e.g. to "on" with one click. If you want two buttons (on and off) you can add two update_column plugins.

Thanks guys. It's not exactly what I was looking for but it will certainly do for now. Thank you so much.

Hi. I've got this plugin installed and working to a point...

I can double click on a cell and make an edit but when I press save the modification does not commit. Is there something else I need to do? I'm using chrome in case it's a browser specific issue.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back