custom js error

arie

Hi,

here is a summary of a conversation with Rob

Rob said
HI think I've fixed this one. I've updated the file 11.js.
I'm not at all sure what the difference between the live and production sites were, but on the live, the DOM node references inside the element objects referred to nodes which had been removed from the document. Thus, running update() on the element was updating a <select> which no longer existed. I've commented out the original par of the code and commented why its been changed.

Arie said
Hi,

following your fix, i identify that the loop you have added into 11.js script is running indefinitely causing the repeated group(s) to be automatically added if the user delete one. In addition, it is to manually enter a number into "Montant" fields situated inside these repeated groups.

BTW, on this form, I'm using a custom template where some of the fields are removed using
Code (text):
unset($this->elements['fields_name']);
Do you think, this hack can be the cause of this issue?

/donations/add?ass_donation___donator_id_raw=6&ass_donation___amount_don_raw=55&promesses_id=117,1583&promesses_amount=29.00,26.00&Itemid=133

OK, I'll get to this one over the weekend. As it's dealing with custom code, which we don't usually provide in depth support for on a Standard sub, it'll have to wait till I'm outside "normal office hours".

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back