datepicker with integrated time?

i did, here: http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Date
but it seems on the screenshopt it is splitting date and time.
my question is if this can be incorporated in the same popup as on the test-page-link of the mootools plugin.

unfortunately i cant test the date plugin on a live site, because we are still in the process of evaluating wheater or not we are going to use fabrik3

my question is if this can be incorporated in the same popup
Sorry, no, its split into two widgets one for the time and one for the date

as on the test-page-link of the mootools plugin.
I'm not sure what page you are referring to here?

-Rob

ah ok the first link you posted. well Joomla and hence Fabrik doesnt use that date picker I'm afraid

-Rob

thanks for the reply.
then my next question as on my first post:
if no, is it possible to adapt the code in order to do so?

by that i mean:
if i manage to exchange the native joomla date-picker by the one i need, how easy would it be to change the fabrik-code, or would that not be necessary at all?

want to share the solution, but i keep getting here:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@fabrikar.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

that worked... hmm... must have something to do with script inside CODE ??? i will try step-by step

1. copy the mootools-datepicker-files on the server (for example inside "media/mootools-datepicker")

2. create an INPUT-FIELD (not DATEFIELD = thats the trick) in fabrik

4. voila!

watch out that mootools-more is loaded as well, with locale and date inside the build! build your own here: http://mootools.net/more/

checked and working on: Joomla 2.5.4 with Fabrik 3.0.6.3 on most recent Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE7+ on a Windows 7 64 Bit

best regards

...the INTERNAL SERVER ERROR i got all the time while trying to post this was related with code inside [ CODE ] ... [ /CODE ]...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back