Do not download zip files and not deleted files records

GorYa

Good afternoon! I am sorry for my English! In the component encountered some problems, but I want to ask is about the two: 1. zip arhives not downloaded through uploud element, the cell is left blank, the file name (if the return to the editing mode) has the name "null" and it is not in a folder for downloads, safe mode = off, permission for the folder 755, in other applications, files download occurs normally; 2. when deleting records files in the download folder remain. I would be grateful for your help in solving these problems. Thank you

Experimentally, it was found that not downloaded zip files larger than 1 MB. Can someone tell me where you installed this size? In the settings you upload is 20 MB, as in php.ini. Also in the database record after removal also remained pathnames :(

Last edited:
Yes, "Delete images" should better be "Delete files".
Fileupload is mainly used for images and has a lot of options only for images (slideshow, crop etc), so ...
But the tooltip shows "If yes selected then uploaded files will be deleted when the record referring to them is deleted"

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back