"Document Expired" error when using browser back button while on detail page

rpc

When using the browser back button to go back to the list view page from the detail page, the "Document Expired" error is displayed. Is there any fix for this? I've seen in another thread that the solution is to disable the browser back button, which isn't ideal. When the browser back button is hit a second time, it then works, so why can't it work the first time?

Nope, there isn't a fix. It's to do with the fact that we use a form for the filtering and navigation. It's one of those things I'm looking at changing in 4.x.

You can enable the "Back" button in the form settings, although this isn't ideal.

The only other option is to enable "AJAXify links" for the list, so the details view popups up in it's own window, rather than reloading the page.

-- hugh

I didn't even realize that "AJAXify link" option was available.

I think that should be the default behavior, because the user can then click on each item in the list view and it will re-display the detail view for each item in that single popup window.
That then eliminates navigating back and forth from the list view to each detail view of interest.

Then there is even less of a need to fix the browser back button issue. :)

Thank you! I prefer the "AJAXify link" option over using the browser back button.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back