Error when joomla upgrades to 3.7.X

Okay, I did some digging and the following zip is giving trouble.
Code:
plg_fabrik_schedule_3.7.zip

I could not unzip this package using my hosting account tool, 'Online Archive Gateway'. Secondly when I downloaded this zip file it was empty. It won't even unzip. I think this is where the error is. In other words, this zip file has no xml file. I think this is where the error could be. Hopefully this helps the development team.

plg_fabrik_schedule_3.7.zip is part of the Fabrik core.

Are you still working with the kitchensink? I never used it.

I would suggest to download the pkg_fabrik_3.7.zip and install. This will update (including DB modification) the core Fabrik.
Then you can try to use the Joomla updater for the rest of your Fabrik plugins or you can do a full GitHub update.

I just checked the 3.7 package zip, and the schedule zip in that is fine. And I've installed several J! 3.7.x sites from the main core pkg zip.

-- hugh

I tried to download the Fabrik 3.7 zip and got the attached screenshot. Something is wrong.

Attachments

• fabrik_file_corrupt.jpg
    fabrik_file_corrupt.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 44
Yup, I'm fighting an issue on the server, but unfortunately I'm on the road today, in the UK, driving up to Scotland. It'll be this evening before I can get to it.

(Robbie can't deal with it as she's dealing with evacuation from her home in Houston)

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

This issue has been solved. My hosting support came in and did something, not sure what. But I'm glad it was fixed. Now it's back to developing with Fabrikar.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back