Fabrik autofill plugin - How to?

laztech

I've been looking around and I can't seem to find any information on how to use the auto fill plugin. All I've found is the autofill plugin wiki page, which really doesn't reveal much, google also didn't help me out.

I'm attempting to pull data from user profiles in community builder and input that data into the lines on the form. Example Client name will fill automatically with a logged in user's name.

How do I do this? Is there some instructions somewhere?

I'm running Joomla 3.0.2 and Fabrik 3.1a

The main issue you need to watch for is that the value in your "watched element" will need to be the PK (Primary Key) for the list you are pulling the data from. It may not be the case that your CB table uses the J! userid as it's PK val, I'm not sure.

-- hugh

Hi, I am also trying to do this and can follow the tutorial fine so can do it that way. Can I just ask what the purpose of the CB plugin is? I have tried to install it Joomla 3 can't seem to pick it up from the SVN although I can see the plugin files in Components -> cb_comprofiler -> plugin -> user -> plug_fabrik folder.

Cheers, Matt.

OK. I managed to install the Fabrik CB plugin via the Community Builder add plugin page so disregard the above message. Now I just have to make it work!

Cheers, Matt.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back