File upload no options showing

PvN94

When I create a file upload element, it does not show the element specific options and, after saving, i get a blank page when trying to edit the element. Updated from github and still nothing. Any ideas?

Works for me, and nobody else has reported this, so it's almost certainly an issue just on your server.

If you open either Chrome's devtools or FF Firebug, do you see any Javascript errors when opening the page?

If you raise J!'s error reporting to max, do you see any PHP errors?

-- hugh

I get no javascript or PHP errors, just the option portion staying blank when creating a new element, and a blank page when trying to edit an existing one.
Tested on a local development server and it works there, so I copied the plugin files from that server (plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload) to the other server and still nothing. Any ideas on other files I may need to copy?

Yes I did, getting no errors. Php memory limit is at 512M, using version 5.5.9. It seems to be the php version, this mornings backup restored to my local server using php 5.6.8 does work, so i updated my php version on the hosting provider to 5.6 and am now waiting for them to implement this.

Edit: Updated php version still not giving any options. I compared the php information on the 2 servers and there don't seem to be notable differences.

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back